Help Wanted

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Roy4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Wanted

Can anyone give me some advice, my recently widowed mother who is in her seventies would like to try living in Spain and I wondered if there are any smallish developments aimed specifically at this market.

She wants to be independent but would also like to have people in a similar position around her, so is looking for an apartment in a complex like they have here specifically aimed at say the over 60's.

Do these developments exist in Spain and if so would she be able to rent before buying, I guess the south of Spain would be preferable.

If anyone could give some advise and also if anyone has such an apartment for rent would really appreciate a reply.
thanks in advance
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

keddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help Wanted

Try www.solandalusi.com
This a health and Spa complex with reidential apartments. It caters for the elderly and has 24hr. medical care cover. Lovely location and we pass it quitre often on our travels.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:03 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard some good comments about the place and they do rentals too.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Roy4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info, I have spoken to the company and sounds ideal.
Does anybody have any other knowledge of this residential resort or similar?