Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help re Compatibility Report for a Tourist Licence

Help re Compatibility Report for a Tourist Licence

Old Mar 11th 2022, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Snow_Nat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help re Compatibility Report for a Tourist Licence

Hello - wonder if anyone knows precisely what are the requirements for a compatibility report for a tourist license - this would be for a villa in Torrevieja, Alicante.

Specifically, what are the terms and conditions for the room sizes, bathroom sizes and room heights?

I know there are specific measurements required for new builds, what I don't know is if these rules are also the same for a compatibility report for a tourist license to be approved.

If anyone has any experience and in particular any knowledge on this, I would hugely appreciate having a conversation - please PM me and I'm happy to be message you my number so we can speak.

After lots of researching the Internet I have found one web page that gives some of the information I am looking for and it doesn't cover everything that I need to be sure about - the reason is that I'm looking to refurbish the villa and would be gutted if I did the wrong thing and discovered this after I had spent a lot of money doing the refurb.

Also, would be good to understand (if anyone knows) how strict the town halls are about this being precise and I want to do the right thing so that I have peace and can sleep without worrying!

Very much look forward to hearing from anyone who can help me with this.

Thank you in advance!

Natalie

Old Mar 11th 2022, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

growinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help re Compatibility Report for a Tourist Licence

this is the official decreto. it should list everything you would need to apply...

https://dogv.gva.es/auto/dogv/docvpu...D_2015_075.pdf

there are also companies that will do it for you from €50 to €300 within 5-7 days...
Old Mar 11th 2022, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

Thank you!!

Very much appreciate your help and the PDF.

All the best, Natalie
Old Mar 12th 2022, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

More here

https://expatsmagazine.org/recommend...ist-apartment/
Old Mar 12th 2022, 3:44 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by growinspain
this is the official decreto. it should list everything you would need to apply...

https://dogv.gva.es/auto/dogv/docvpu...D_2015_075.pdf

there are also companies that will do it for you from €50 to €300 within 5-7 days...

That's only for Valencia of course - different rules apply elsewhere
Old Mar 14th 2022, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Thank you!
Old Mar 14th 2022, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Thank you - yes, that makes sense... appreciate the heads up.