help needed with moving to gran canaria

Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

jon-mel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help needed with moving to gran canaria

the site and the people on it are a big help all the same
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:06 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

ya moving there for few months there to PDI mmmm i know but work taken me there so i have fun
any help ask and i fill you in
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

Hi i might sound a bit daft but whats PDI? Where abouts do you live if you dont mind me asking
Old Aug 26th 2008, 4:12 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: help needed with moving to canaria

Originally Posted by jon-mel
Hi i might sound a bit daft but whats PDI? Where abouts do you live if you dont mind me asking
PDI is Playa del Ingles south off the island and one biggest tourist area in the canaria
Gran Canaria is the size off great london more on the island here loacl website http://www.gobcan.es/ and main Industry and income is tourists http://www.canarias.es/es/main.php

any more as i help you out
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

just round the corner from where we want to be (puerto rico) do you know much about the north around santa maria way i dont think we'll have enough time to trek around there too much?... i'm hopefully going to find work in a garage and i'm guessing there's more up there as it's more residential.

jon
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:21 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

just round the corner from where we want to be (puerto rico) do you know much about the north around santa maria way i dont think we'll have enough time to trek around there too much?... i'm hopefully going to find work in a garage and i'm guessing there's more up there as it's more residential.

jon
The Trasmed.ferry with dog facilities,runs out of Cadiz and covers most of the Canaries.They estimate 30hours going down to G.C. but it was about 48 for us from Tenerife incl. extra stops.
There is a Royal Mail ferry,St Helena,which works most of the remote Atlantic islands going as far as Cape town and the island of St Helena.
It has a varied sked and maybe only twice a year goes direct to the Canaries from Portland.
If you are looking for mainly British trade I think Tenerife would probably be a better bet than G.C.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

Ok thanks for that bit of info, much appreciated

Mel
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:47 pm
Banned

Ok thanks for that bit of info, much appreciated

Mel
mel main area for work is PDI and PR so you have in this area and not cheap with rent 500 - 800 pm to rent and it best by word , loacl bars and cafes
there few forum there onthe islands i pm then to you watch out its small island there so becareful
alwas have to be on the right side off every one
bad word flight around there , mostly a hard core off people there that want to see you fail then make it
thanks i dont have to deal with them and stay away from then
its not a holday camp as every one thinks