Reload this Page >

Help Needed ( Medicine )

Help Needed ( Medicine )

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Needed ( Medicine )

Can anyone help.
I take several different medicines for Angina, but the most important one is Glyceryl Trinatrate 500 mcg Tablet form.
It is not available here in Spain and the alternatives they offer are useless.
I have tried loads of online pharmacies but they won't deliver to Spain.
You would think it is simple to find a supplier, but I can't.
I don't always have people coming over and bringing some, I also don't want them to have the hassle either.
So I hoping someone can give me a solution to this problem.
At my wits end please help!
Kind Regards
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:14 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Needed ( Medicine )

Originally Posted by BigD
Can anyone help.
I take several different medicines for Angina, but the most important one is Glyceryl Trinatrate 500 mcg Tablet form.
I don't always have people coming over and bringing some, I also don't want them to have the hassle either.
Kind Regards
Unable to help, sorry. I am really surprised that you are unable to get this as a prescription from the doctor as it is a fundamental treatment and I would have thought that this would then be part of their normal prescriptions.

Rosemary
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigD
Can anyone help.
Kind Regards
Do they have to be on prescription in the UK? I'm going over to the UK soon and can bring some back for you if not.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Does it have to be tablet form? GTN spray should be available from the local doctor/pharmacy
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

One of the pharmacies in Gibraltar will send medicines to you, they normally have everything in stock that you would get in the UK, I have bought from them without a prescription, so worth a try. Have a look on Gib yellow pages.