Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help moving to Gibraltar

Help moving to Gibraltar

Old Jan 24th 2012, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Kylie1288 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help moving to Gibraltar

Thanks that's a great help yes I am moving to gib fella in navy thanks for the help
Old Jan 24th 2012, 1:59 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kylie1288
Thanks that's a great help yes I am moving to gib fella in navy thanks for the help
That makes things clearer. I would be amazed if the navy doesn't give lots of help with this kind of thing. There must be many naval families with kids in school.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 2:04 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
all the schools on Gib teach in English though, don't they?

and the UK curriculum?
I would think so. So the question of a British (or rather English language) school doesn't really arise - they all are.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Kylie1288 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool that's what I ment English Lol! Sorry just new to all of this do any of you know any bad areas to avoid living in gib?
Old Jan 25th 2012, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kylie1288
do any of you know any bad areas to avoid living in gib?
That is a very difficult question to answer. It depends on ones personal idea of good or bad.
However for me the old town area is very claustrophobic / crowded consisting mainly of older buildings, no lifts or parking.
The newer developments generally out of town have more space and facilities,lighter and airier.
But rather than good or bad areas you are looking at good or bad apartment blocks.
Gibraltar is extremely small and the difference between in or out of town could be less than 100 mtrs.
Take a look at http://www.propertygibraltar.com/ forget the location just enter the number of bedrooms you would like and wether it is to buy or rent, the price should then indicate the perceived value of various locations.