Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help alert!! (JUST WATER) for animals

Help alert!! (JUST WATER) for animals

Old Jun 24th 2012, 12:11 am
Just Joined

deputydog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help alert!! (JUST WATER) for animals

Just water from your taps! Animals need help. This message has been put out by italkfm radio spain. Please can we get this about as much as possible. All these animals need is some water. Can you help please?

Thanks to everyone who has shown such an interest in the lack of water situation at Refugio Atalaya Macorra where they care for about 200 rescued and abandoned animals. The water in the picture will get them through about 3 days. I have been contacted by Nina Jarlov, President of the Benhavis Rotary Club who has kindly offered to lobby the Mijas Ayuntamiento to get them to provide water. However this will not happen quickly, and the animals need to drink. Anyone who can, should please try and help. I bought the water in the picture from Mercadona, but if you have large containers lying around, then all you need to do is fill ém up from your taps!!! Then simply head up to Mijas and deliver! Failing this, if you can contribute water or funds to buy more water, but cannot get up there, please email me [email protected].

You can also find this message on italkfm Facebook page.