Reload this Page >

Hello everybody from Mallorca

Hello everybody from Mallorca

Old May 3rd 2010, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

9535martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everybody from Mallorca

Good afternoon,

I thought i would come on here and introduce myself. My name is Martin and i have just moved to Mallorca with my wife. We have owned our apartment for the last few years and have been coming here for our holidays but have finally decided to take the plunge and go for it full time.

I know people are saying the job front is bleak but we felt that we have to try it here otherwise we would always be regretting it. If anybody does have any information about jobs and living in mallorca then please e-mail me or reply to this message.

Thanks in advance
Old May 3rd 2010, 3:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everybody from Mallorca

Hi 9535martin,

Welcome to BE. I am not in Spain myself, I'm in the USA so can't help with your questions, so I am going to move this to the Spain forum for you.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community and please don't hesitate to give me a shout if you have any site questions or concerns. You can also post site questions in our Site Feedback forum.

Regards

Sue