Endesa

Old May 3rd 2010, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

maisymay is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Endesa

Can anyone tell me how to register on line with Endesa please?
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

shaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to all
Default Re: Endesa

Originally Posted by maisymay
Can anyone tell me how to register on line with Endesa please?
It can be done here:

http://www.endesaonline.com/ES/Hogar...inaonline1.asp

It is in Spanish but very easy to follow.

As well as obvious personal details you need your contract number and the number of your last bill.

Fill in the details, submit the request and within a day or two you will get an email saying you are now registered on line.
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:20 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaggymon
It can be done here:

http://www.endesaonline.com/ES/Hogar...inaonline1.asp

It is in Spanish but very easy to follow.

As well as obvious personal details you need your contract number and the number of your last bill.

Fill in the details, submit the request and within a day or two you will get an email saying you are now registered on line.
I did this but never got a reply. I then sent their customer services team an email and also got no reply.

... some you win ...
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:36 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

You also need to be careful when it asks for your NIF number.

Foreigners do not have an NIF numer (only an NIE number). When it shows this box click on the little arrow on the right and select Tarjeta Extranjero (or something like that) and enter your NIE.

It should accept that OK.