Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hello........and cheerio for a little while!

Hello........and cheerio for a little while!

Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:06 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hello........and cheerio for a little while!

Hi Sam

Have a safe journey, I hope you enjoy every moment of your trip. much love crispy
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to you all for your lovely wishes; you are a great bunch of people

Just grabbing 5 minutes on here while I have a late lunch, and then it's back to the "To Do" list!

Matt, I'm sure I can leave you in the more than capable hands of Pam Sarky and Crispy! (Besides, you know you love every minute of all the "grief" you get on the Spanish forum..........cos it's all done wih lurve )

Jandy, yes it's a real shame I'm not visiting your neck of the woods
It would have been lovely to meet up.
Unfortunately, the farthest north I'm travelling is Gloucester!!

Rosemary, you're so right about all the achievements that the children will have made
I am so excited that I shall be seeing them at this important stage of their lives.
It was actually only one specific lad that I supported, although I helped any of the other children whenever I could - so they all have a special place in my heart.
"My" boy has Aspergers Syndrome, and he's had his share of traumas at Primary school.
However, I'm SO proud of him and everything he's achieved over the years.
I'm sure that he'll write a book and be famous one day; and boy am I looking forward to reading it!

I'm actually going to stay with him and his family, and I'm very much hoping they'll come and visit us once our house is built.

Thanks for all the advice about the weather folks!
Jandy, you might think it's not cold............but when I compared the Bristol temperatures (61 F) and here (101 F) yesterday, I realised I'm in for a bit of a shock!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Hopefully I'll have some funny and interesting things to share with you all when I get back.
Two of my friends have had babies since I left, so I'm sure Matt will love to hear all about them!!

OK people, back to the grindstone for me.
Thanks again for all your good wishes.

Hasta luego!
Love Sam xx
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:03 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brisca
Many thanks to you all for your lovely wishes; you are a great bunch of people

Just grabbing 5 minutes on here while I have a late lunch, and then it's back to the "To Do" list!

Matt, I'm sure I can leave you in the more than capable hands of Pam Sarky and Crispy! (Besides, you know you love every minute of all the "grief" you get on the Spanish forum..........cos it's all done wih lurve )

Jandy, yes it's a real shame I'm not visiting your neck of the woods
It would have been lovely to meet up.
Unfortunately, the farthest north I'm travelling is Gloucester!!

Rosemary, you're so right about all the achievements that the children will have made
I am so excited that I shall be seeing them at this important stage of their lives.
It was actually only one specific lad that I supported, although I helped any of the other children whenever I could - so they all have a special place in my heart.
"My" boy has Aspergers Syndrome, and he's had his share of traumas at Primary school.
However, I'm SO proud of him and everything he's achieved over the years.
I'm sure that he'll write a book and be famous one day; and boy am I looking forward to reading it!

I'm actually going to stay with him and his family, and I'm very much hoping they'll come and visit us once our house is built.

Thanks for all the advice about the weather folks!
Jandy, you might think it's not cold............but when I compared the Bristol temperatures (61 F) and here (101 F) yesterday, I realised I'm in for a bit of a shock!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Hopefully I'll have some funny and interesting things to share with you all when I get back.
Two of my friends have had babies since I left, so I'm sure Matt will love to hear all about them!!

OK people, back to the grindstone for me.
Thanks again for all your good wishes.

Hasta luego!
Love Sam xx
Sam,

I`ve said before and I am going to say it again, you really do have a beautiful way of putting things into words Have a great trip and get back on here soon young lady
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Sam,

I`ve said before and I am going to say it again, you really do have a beautiful way of putting things into words Have a great trip and get back on here soon young lady

You're too kind Sam

Young lady!! I like that
Funily enough, I hated it when my parents said that when I was a teenager (always had a more negative connotation then!)
However, now I'm the wrong side of 40, it sure sounds good!
Thanks mate

Right, I really am going now!
O/H has gone out; but if he finds I've still been posting on here when I should be getting organised, there'll be absolutely no sympathy from him on Monday morning, when I'm running round in a panic and asking him to help me find my passport!!

Will try to stay off this thread now!! xx
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:00 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi, I am echoing all that has been said, have a great time and take care, and who knows the sun may shine for you!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:47 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip Sam and return back home safely

Sending much love
Martha
xxx
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Bye Sam. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back. Take care.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam..you have a great trip..you wont need sunshine when you see the faces of all your proud young friends..look forward to hearing all about your experience on your return...oh and leave those men alone..I know what your like when you are on your own..!!!Safe trip...
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Hi Sam..you have a great trip..you wont need sunshine when you see the faces of all your proud young friends..look forward to hearing all about your experience on your return...oh and leave those men alone..I know what your like when you are on your own..!!! safe trip...

Sshhh BB!
That was supposed to be our little secret!!

That was a really lovely comment about my young friends' faces
You're so very right!
Will have to take a box of tissues for the Leavers' service though
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Eve, Martha and Kyla for all your good wishes

My "to do" list is coming together a bit better now, so maybe tomorrow I might even manage a couple of hours down at the village swimming pool.......
hmm, on second thoughts, that probably is a tad unrealistic!

Love to you all,
from Sam xx