hello all

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

oscarlopes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello all

i am looking to move to spain early ish next year and was wondering if somebody on here might have a small place to rent for me and my mate. i will be looking at working in gib and living in spain but as i never been to the south of spain i dont know where is best to stay.
i am from galicia by origins (mum side) but since she died 2 years ago whats left of the familly didnt keep in touch due to mum marrying a foreign guy! anyways i am british citizen now due to living in england for over 4 years but i cant explain why i just need to go back. i can provide references and anything needed but rather rent from somebody here.

thanks
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello all

Originally Posted by oscarlopes
i am looking to move to spain early ish next year and was wondering if somebody on here might have a small place to rent for me and my mate. i will be looking at working in gib and living in spain but as i never been to the south of spain i dont know where is best to stay.
i am from galicia by origins (mum side) but since she died 2 years ago whats left of the familly didnt keep in touch due to mum marrying a foreign guy! anyways i am british citizen now due to living in england for over 4 years but i cant explain why i just need to go back. i can provide references and anything needed but rather rent from somebody here.

thanks
Welcome to the forum
Cant help you with the area down South as I dont know it, although I have been to Galicia
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 8:50 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth do you want to live down soaaaff mate?
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 7:41 am
Just Joined

oscarlopes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Why on earth do you want to live down soaaaff mate?
Because i can get easy a job in gib till i decide if i want to move up again. nice to see you live in Galicia. i was brought up in coruna
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oscarlopes
Because i can get easy a job in gib till i decide if i want to move up again. nice to see you live in Galicia. i was brought up in coruna
'Because i can get easy a job in gib '.... I've no direct knowledge myself, but unless you know this for a fact, I'd caution you to read the thread Advice needed with move from UK to Spain - loads of comments about Gib & work & it wasn't too promising! Good luck anyway, can't help, a bit too far away in the hills of Axarquia!