Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Heard from LB lately

Heard from LB lately

Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Heard from LB lately

Manchester Evening News 12th March 2008

Manchester Police this morning found a white male who had drowned in the Manchester Ship Canal wearing a Manchester City shirt, women's knickers, fishnet tights, and a sex toy lodged in a strategic place. Police removed his shirt to save the family any embarassment.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heard from LB lately

Originally Posted by simon2129
Manchester Evening News 12th March 2008

Manchester Police this morning found a white male who had drowned in the Manchester Ship Canal wearing a Manchester City shirt, women's knickers, fishnet tights, and a sex toy lodged in a strategic place. Police removed his shirt to save the family any embarassment.
Oh very good, I hear that one was on the back of the tablets Moses brought down from the mount.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I was sat wondering the other day what is the oldest joke in the world, and I just couldn't think...........................thanks for setting me straight.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Oh very good, I hear that one was on the back of the tablets Moses brought down from the mount.