Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Have you noticed?

Have you noticed?

Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:54 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Have you noticed?

I've noticed when seeing who is looking on the forum, lots of names who i don't recognise and who don't seem to post.
Are they scared of us?Or are they just curious as to what goes on in the forum and don't want or need to post?
Curiouser and curiouser
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Boulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to all
Default Re: Have you noticed?

I have not noticed on here but only because I haven't looked.
I have my own forum and we get about 20 on top of our regular daily posters that just come to read everyday. Maybe that is what they are doing unless they are scared of us here!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
I've noticed when seeing who is looking on the forum, lots of names who i don't recognise and who don't seem to post.
Are they scared of us?Or are they just curious as to what goes on in the forum and don't want or need to post?
Curiouser and curiouser
Oyez Chica!
And what about those that hide their presence?
Tim
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:55 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Oyez Chica!
And what about those that hide their presence?
Tim
Well I for one like to make my presence felt
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Tranquilo
T
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Hey! Tranquilo
T
How dare they! with our liberal attitude!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Curiouser and curiouser
probably some a bit curious, maybe some that have been about for a long time and cant be bothered to post.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Who hides their presence?
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

And I for one would love to felt your presence...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:13 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I'm one of them then.

Just came in here to see if there was anything interesting going on, that was all.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:15 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by raine66
Guess I'm one of them then.

Just came in here to see if there was anything interesting going on, that was all.
And its lovely that you took the time to post!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:15 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
And I for one would love to felt your presence...
OOOH you cheeky monkey
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:17 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

And its lovely that you took the time to post!!
Well your welcome.

Where abouts in Kent do you live? Used to live there myself.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:20 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by raine66
Well your welcome.

Where abouts in Kent do you live? Used to live there myself.
Between Canterbury and Herne Bay.
As we keep saying to ourselves, its nice, BUT IT AINT SPAIN!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:21 pm
Reunited

Between Canterbury and Herne Bay.
As we keep saying to ourselves, its nice, BUT IT AINT SPAIN!!!
Used to live in Maidstone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.