Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Has the Firestick geo changed.

Has the Firestick geo changed.

Old Apr 30th 2024, 6:05 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has the Firestick geo changed.

Originally Posted by jackteet
Also to get Smart DNS free
Nothing is really free.
Or should that be free and safe and secure.
YOu need to be careful with free vpns and DNS services.
I have seen reports in the past year about some of these free vpns and free Smartdns servcies that open your internet connection for others to use when you are not using it.
This is also what some free tv apps do also.
They do tell you they do this, but it is hidden away in their T&Cs, which no one really looks at so dont know that their internet connection is being used by other people.

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
good to see The Guy I still around have not seen a post of his for ages!
Alway been here, but not seen any posts that i can reply to for ages!
Originally Posted by VFR
People.
The only expert commenting on this thread is a poster called Guy, who I have listened to for years but do not have the slightest connection to.
If you are in doubt about these thing simply ask him & not what you heard down at the bar.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Rosemary
I agree. The Guy has been a very helpful member for many years.
Rosemary
Thank you

Last edited by The Guy; Apr 30th 2024 at 6:07 am.
Old Apr 30th 2024, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

bob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has the Firestick geo changed.

Originally Posted by spainrico
I had never heard of TVeeing - and I think this explains why!

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/teeveeing.com
Been using Teeveeing, ex TVMucho on a firestick for a number of years. Does what it says on the box. Main UK channels, no vpn/dns needed, epg, and 7 day catchup. Easy to use and decent value.