Happy Birthday

Old Sep 25th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday

Just wanted to say sorry to all those people whose birthdays have been and gone. I don't get on here very much at all nowadays, and as a result seem to have missed an awful lot of chances to wish some great people a happy birthday.

We have been here 9 months now..we can hardly believe it, the time has just flown! The casita reform is now finished, the builders have moved onto our main house for work and are in the middle of sorting damp proofing out...in between the rain, and the next job is to have a new kitchen put in before Christmas.

I miss the banter I had with people on here, but we don't have the best internet solution. It's part of the joys of living halfway up a mountain in the campo! So far, it's the only drawback we have found!! Please feel free to keep in touch by PM or email, as I get to check emals regularly!

Anyway, to all those folk who were so helpful to us when we were starting out on this huge adventure back in 2007, thanks and for all those who have had one, Happy Birthday!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:32 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday

Hi Sally It was my birthday and our wedding anniversary last week - also fiestas in our pueblo so we had fireworks on our wedding anniversary and also on my birthday

Good to hear that you are still enjoying living in Spain We are happier now that we have moved from the campo to a Spanish village nearer to the coast - unfortunately we are now further away from you so won't be able to visit. If ever you are in Benidorm or thereabouts then let me know ok Love to you both