Hangovers

Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:20 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hangovers

Come on whats the best way to stop them. I know eating a kebab and drinking 2litres of water before bed works but I forgot it last night and I feel like I'm dying right now. Still feel like I might be sick!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hangovers

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Come on whats the best way to stop them. I know eating a kebab and drinking 2litres of water before bed works but I forgot it last night and I feel like I'm dying right now. Still feel like I might be sick!
This should do it:-

Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:36 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Alka Seltza xs work miracles for me

I just wish there was a cure for pmt
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
liquids and salt....it takes the body ages to rid itself of the toxins so not much will speed that up as the liver is a one speed organ, but you can make it better by giving it a bit of sugar, some electrolytes and lots of rehydration.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
liquids and salt....it takes the body ages to rid itself of the toxins so not much will speed that up as the liver is a one speed organ, but you can make it better by giving it a bit of sugar, some electrolytes and lots of rehydration.
You sound like an expert.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Milk (to settle and line the stomach) and a big meal!

Also some sugary stuff won't hurt.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Don´t drink in the first place....Oh no, that´s no good!

Go back to bed, cold flannel on head and a couple or three pain killers
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Milk (to settle and line the stomach) and a big meal!

Also some sugary stuff won't hurt.
a big meal just slows down the bodies ability to flush out the toxins....fatty foods makes it even worse.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Milk, fish and chips and mushy peas. Works like a charm, for me that it
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:20 pm
Straw Man.

Milk, fish and chips and mushy peas. Works like a charm, for me that it
that's great, I'm so happy for you.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

I knew you would be.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:22 pm
Straw Man.

I knew you would be.
I can feel bits of me swell with excitement.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can feel bits of me swell with excitement.
Uh....keep them "bits" to yourself.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:04 pm
Straw Man.

I forgot to mention that for me, sex is by far the best hangover cure.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to mention that for me, sex is by far the best hangover cure.
Mmm! Yummy! Close Quarters Beerbreath, my favourite!