Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

gutted for Miss Naughty

gutted for Miss Naughty

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 5:43 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gutted for Miss Naughty

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Did you mention that she has had some interest in her from a cyber hunk?
sorry...forgot to mention that
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 5:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
sorry...forgot to mention that
How can she meet the man of her dreams if I never get a mention!

Some people!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 6:41 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

How can she meet the man of her dreams if I never get a mention!

Some people!
If your real name is Matt then you wouldn't stand a chance.....Matt is the name of her ex
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:24 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Miss Naughty by name Miss Naughty by nature.... are you really sure the whole thing wasn't a wonderful wind up ? Perhaps she wil reappear on the 1st April .... but where could be anyones guess.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
If your real name is Matt then you wouldn't stand a chance.....Matt is the name of her ex
Now what are the chances of that for christ sake!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:54 pm
Popping in for a chat

Now what are the chances of that for christ sake!!

Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Miss Naughty by name Miss Naughty by nature.... are you really sure the whole thing wasn't a wonderful wind up ? Perhaps she wil reappear on the 1st April .... but where could be anyones guess.
No sorry to say all real and all bad mate!
I hardly think i would waste months of talking to ppl for the sake of it i could go on msn and speak to my mates.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:36 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
I hardly think i would waste months of talking to ppl for the sake of it i could go on msn and speak to my mates.

You tell 'em (((hugs))) for you E
Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:52 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Apologies Miss N. Hope you manage to sort things out. Perhaps you could ask for the benefit of our experience before you make decisions next time?? You say your property was not finished, you were ripped off, are going to look nearer the coast next time. Have you pulled out of the unfinished property ?
Lost a deposit?? Many of us come on here and post our experiences in order to help others avoid the same mistakes. We lost around £2000 on our first attempted purchase. Spent a year looking again, spent too much money, but did I must add have a lot of fun along the way, and eventually made what we believe is the right decision. When you feel up to it post your experiences and I am sure there will be many of us on here who will be willing to try and help you avoid the same pitfalls.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Apologies Miss N. Hope you manage to sort things out. Perhaps you could ask for the benefit of our experience before you make decisions next time?? You say your property was not finished, you were ripped off, are going to look nearer the coast next time. Have you pulled out of the unfinished property ?
Lost a deposit?? Many of us come on here and post our experiences in order to help others avoid the same mistakes. We lost around £2000 on our first attempted purchase. Spent a year looking again, spent too much money, but did I must add have a lot of fun along the way, and eventually made what we believe is the right decision. When you feel up to it post your experiences and I am sure there will be many of us on here who will be willing to try and help you avoid the same pitfalls.
Nope did not lose money through property, Already knew that and did not need any advice unless you knew when a mate was a true mate.
And no advice regarding how every garage can rip you off and you stand no chance and that is with the help of our kind AA membership.
Believe me we had some fun and good times but there was a lot more to it which is private.
xxx
Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:08 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Nope did not lose money through property, Already knew that and did not need any advice unless you knew when a mate was a true mate.
And no advice regarding how every garage can rip you off and you stand no chance and that is with the help of our kind AA membership.
Believe me we had some fun and good times but there was a lot more to it which is private.
xxx
Several things spring to mind here !

Firstly Miss Naughty sorry to hear things havent worked out , and hope you recharge and have more luck next time .. I can actually say on reflection if i had gone over and had all them hassles i think i would of thought oh blow this and go back , so sorry and keep your chin up girl, recharge and have another go ..

Anyways back to the things i always remember my Dad telling me , when i was just a small lad .
1/ Keep your enemies close But Your friends closer ..
2/ A friend in need is a pain in the butt.
3/ Dont trust anybody.

And over the years i have learnt that he was absolutely right !! a shame i know but thats the world we live in nowdays . sad isnt it
Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
.....................................Dad telling me , when i was just a small lad .
1/ Keep your enemies close But Your friends closer ..
2/ A friend in need is a pain in the butt.
3/ Dont trust anybody.

And over the years i have learnt that he was absolutely right !! a shame i know but thats the world we live in nowdays . sad isnt it
If your Dad told you this when you were a youngster - is it not the world you've always lived in? and him before you??

And Miss N will you stop saying "private things happened" I keep imagining your husband, with naked senoritas and wishing it was me!!

Last edited by leighbloke; Mar 5th 2007 at 10:48 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:27 am
Just Joined

pinklady is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Miss N

Sorry to hear that you are back in England.I have been following your journey for the last few months.I also have two teenagers one aged 17yrs and one aged 12yrs.It must of been really hard for you to make the decision and for it to turn out horribly wrong.I really feel for you!I have been thinking of moving to Spain for the last 6 months but the only thing putting me off the move is my 12 year old lad who is still at school.

Julie
x
Old Mar 6th 2007, 2:09 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
If your Dad told you this when you were a youngster - is it not the world you've always lived in? and him before you??

And Miss N will you stop saying "private things happened" I keep imagining your husband, with naked senoritas and wishing it was me!!
You keep imagining Miss N's husband with a naked you?
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:04 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
You keep imagining Miss N's husband with a naked you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.