Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Great news for Rotor

Great news for Rotor

Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:15 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Great news for Rotor

Grannies will not be excluded from Spain don't you know . Only none EU grannies to be stopped from entering the UK to retire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...etirement.html

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

cymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Great news for Rotor

Who in the right frame of mind would want to move to the UK to retire?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Grannies will not be excluded from Spain don't you know . Only none EU grannies to be stopped from entering the UK to retire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...etirement.html
Err , dont get it?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:38 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cymruambyth
Who in the right frame of mind would want to move to the UK to retire?
every one because every thing up to now was free
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:54 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
Err , dont get it?
I think he may have seen you at the grab a granny dance and posted the picture of the granny you were chatting up.mind you have you noticed that granny,s who look like the picture, look nicer with every 10 glasses of whisky you drink. so after about 40/50 whiskys she would proberly look like bo,deric in her big movie days
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Talking of Grannies:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zgr_Gg11U
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:28 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

This, actually, is quite a worrying development
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
I think he may have seen you at the grab a granny dance and posted the picture of the granny you were chatting up.mind you have you noticed that granny,s who look like the picture, look nicer with every 10 glasses of whisky you drink. so after about 40/50 whiskys she would proberly look like bo,deric in her big movie days
Guess your right ,I must have taken my George Cluny mask off when he was looking ,we used to have a very sexist scoring system in my old office, girls walking past were rated 1-10 , pints that issometimes it needed to changed to bottles of scotch
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:56 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Heres a piccy of a group of my old conquests,Notice the rather working class surroundings perfect for the young predator. A few years later they came to the annual Ohhhhhhh your a big boy posh Annual convention.In the old days when I pulled, I used to wear a paper bag on my head just in case theirs came off.Looking at where their hands are in the pic I think I missed an opportunity there for double the fun, Still I was young and a little immature

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Heres a piccy of a group of my old conquests,Notice the rather working class surroundings perfect for the young predator. A few years later they came to the annual Ohhhhhhh your a big boy posh Annual convention.In the old days when I pulled, I used to wear a paper bag on my head just in case theirs came off.Looking at where their hands are in the pic I think I missed an opportunity there for double the fun, Still I was young and a little immature
what you used to do when you were younger hey.like when you asked her to stay for the day, after the night before.she thinks you have fallen in love with her but realy you dont want her to be seen in daylight by the neibours
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

cymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura about

every one because every thing up to now was free

What everything?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:24 pm
Banned

What everything?
money.pension.health care and so on.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

money.pension.health care and so on.
I don't think that any Country would ever give a "free" pension, if they do, I want in
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:09 pm
Banned

I don't think that any Country would ever give a "free" pension, if they do, I want in
dont you remember the TV documentry programs when all the romanions were trying to come to uk to retire,as the came into the eu.They were allowed 20 pounds per week on top of the normal uk state pension.and they had never been to uk in there lives wether they closed the loop hole I dont know.