sking

Old Nov 4th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road
Default sking

anyone been sking in praddollano ,sierra nevada .we are staying in costa blanca region over xmas .would be gratefull on any good tips .i e drive time down to the ski resort ,general sort of price's in resort etc .also is this the nearest placeto ski ,from allicante region .
Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sking

Don't ski & don't know specifics of skiing/prices/resorts.....but I can see Sierra Nevada from here & there's quite a lot of snow already (when we get rain, which we're getting a lot at the moment, they get snow) and having been a few times with the kids for tobogganing, snow-biking etc., know there's at least one fairly major village/resort. Parking's not their strong point, though - prepare for a walk). Enjoy!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

One of our neighbours had a very cheap week's skiing in a resort called Valdelinares which is about 1.5/2 hours drive northwest of Valencia, so not too far from Alicante either. Understand it is best for a long weekend (only 8 runs, the most challenging being three red runs) ... we hope to check it out sometime later this year for a day trip! http://www.indigoguide.com/spain/valdelinares.htm
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

shellou will become famous soon enough

I was also going to suggest Valedlinares or Teruel for a couple of days..not enough there to warrant going for longer.both not far from Valencia. Sierra Nevada is quite a drive from Costa Blanca.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shellou
I was also going to suggest Valedlinares
me too, our sons school goes there around Feb time for a week
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:29 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Not bin sking and not been skiing either!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:33 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

Is it funny to mock a person for whom English is not their native language for errors in their spelling/spooling? I know his English is way better than my Dutch, in spite of a couple of years living in the Netherlands!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by noelrosie
Is it funny to mock a person for whom English is not their native language for errors in their spelling/spooling? I know his English is way better than my Dutch, in spite of a couple of years living in the Netherlands!
Wasn't mocking, just being a little mischievous! Is that ok?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wasn't mocking, just being a little mischievous! Is that ok?
Of course
Always admired the Dutch for their excellent English language skills ... despite being someone with an interest in languages myself (Latin, French, Spanish and of course English)... Dutch remains a mystery
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by noelrosie
Of course
Always admired the Dutch for their excellent English language skills ... despite being someone with an interest in languages myself (Latin, French, Spanish and of course English)... Dutch remains a mystery
Have to agree with you on that one!

I will readily admit that my language skills are dire!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:58 pm

Have to agree with you on that one!

I will readily admit that my language skills are dire!
yes...we know

Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
yes...we know

Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:02 pm

<snort>
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
<snort>
Dont choke on that snort!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.