Grants

Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all
Default Grants

Hi all,

I've been unsuccessful with both grants!

If anyone applied for the autonoma grants in July 2009 or earlier you should have heard by now!

Congratulations Veleta :-)

As for the woman's only grants, look at http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/insti...ES-A,1054.html
look at your area, and if your name is on the list they are needing more information from you.....good luck!

I feel like crying, but should have never got my hopes up in the first place!

The business is nearly ready to go live with, so I'll be trying to get legal in the next month or so anyway and I just hope that the reduced social for under 35's in still in place? Otherwise I am completely buggered!

Being skint is soooooooo annoying!
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grants

Sorry to hear that! Any idea why you weren't successful? Do they tell you??

I also applied for the one for the mujeres in 2009, but then had to withdraw my application because I didn't get all my paperwork together on time. So now I have applied for the 2010 one. My name's not on that list you linked to so I guess that means they don't need anything else from me. However, the fact that I have been granted the autonomos one will no doubt be offset against the mujeres grant.

I've applied for another one this year too. I'd give you the link but this one is only for people in Jerez. There might be a similar one where you are though......it's from the Junta de Andalucia and it's called (insert your town here) Te Emplea. It's for about 5000 euros and two years of guidance and tutorship.

Last edited by Veleta; Jun 21st 2010 at 7:24 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

I read something a few days ago saying that the juntas may have to cancel their grants for 2010 because of the austerity cuts.

Fingers crossed for you that it doesnt happen
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cricketman
I read something a few days ago saying that the juntas may have to cancel their grants for 2010 because of the austerity cuts.

Fingers crossed for you that it doesnt happen
Fortunately I've already got the autonomos one in the bag!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all

Hola,

Another link for you....

It seems that the link I gave you before is for those that applied this year...

For last year, look at the lists on the following link, and find your name!
http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/iam/R...A-SERVAEM.html

I've (eventually) found mine within 'Anexo II' ......I have never received a letter from them nor did my CADE adviser tell me this list was out! But it must have been out for ages......I can't help wondering that maybe I missed out because they could have requested more info from me and because I never got back to them, they cancelled my application?

Bugger I'll probably never know! Although am planning on phoning them and politely asking why my application was declined, if anything it'll stop me wondering......

Feel sad