Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Good Luck Lynn!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Lynn!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:26 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Luck Lynn!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the encounter Lynn, knock em dead..........so to speak!

I can see a Jeremy Kyle moment coming on!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:43 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Luck Lynn!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Good luck with the encounter Lynn, knock em dead..........so to speak!

I can see a Jeremy Kyle moment coming on!!

thank you

muchas gracias

merci bien

etc...............
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
thank you

muchas gracias

merci bien

etc...............
Bonne chance madame! Give 'em 'ell babe!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:51 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

buena suerte
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:52 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
buena suerte
nice swim this morning?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:53 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

nice swim this morning?
La vaca saltó sobre la luna
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:11 am
Straw Man.

La vaca saltó sobre la luna
I have nothing to add to that......
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:23 am
Senior Moment

I have nothing to add to that......
Funcione, los rusos están viniendo, and thats all I have to say on the matter
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:10 am
Straw Man.

then run man, then run!

There are reds under the bed!!!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:30 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

michel wotsit didn't teach you that!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:32 am
Straw Man.

michel wotsit didn't teach you that!
Well?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:38 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I'm back

the witch didn't go, and there was, as far as I can tell, no personal complaint about us

the meeting is still going on, naturally, and maybe they will actually decide to decide to vote about voting on something by about 4pm, but the neighbours I was translating for had had enough & are now heading out for brunch!

the usual spanish thing of at least half the people in the room all talking at once, about several different things, so as I'm translating one thing they have changed the subject & I've missed the next bit

the other usual spanish thing of going round in circles about the same problem year after year, and nothing ever changing

they don't seem to get that if they actually voted on things, then they might change

guess we'll have to wait for the minutes, but since no-one was taking notes, who knows what will be in them?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:40 am
Straw Man.

I'm back

the witch didn't go, and there was, as far as I can tell, no personal complaint about us

the meeting is still going on, naturally, and maybe they will actually decide to decide to vote about voting on something by about 4pm, but the neighbours I was translating for had had enough & are now heading out for brunch!

the usual spanish thing of at least half the people in the room all talking at once, about several different things, so as I'm translating one thing they have changed the subject & I've missed the next bit

the other usual spanish thing of going round in circles about the same problem year after year, and nothing ever changing

they don't seem to get that if they actually voted on things, then they might change
well that's no fun!!

I wanted a full cat fight with mud, jelly, kicking biting and scratching......
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:43 am
¿Dónde estoy?

well that's no fun!!

I wanted a full cat fight with mud, jelly, kicking biting and scratching......
I was quite looking forward to something along those lines, too
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:47 am
Straw Man.

I was quite looking forward to something along those lines, too
no justice is there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.