Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Good area to move to?

Good area to move to?

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 3:33 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good area to move to?

I just want to remind you that you started this, even after you were told to sort your attitude out you decided that you would still keep having a pop, there fore I can only assume that you are simply a troll, and thats fine, I love playing with trolls, and it doesn't look like this one is too bright either, so it should be pretty easy going.....

Pity the bickering is going to annoy so many posters though eh? But then you don't care about that anyway.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 4:32 pm
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Fac

djrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I just want to remind you that you started this, even after you were told to sort your attitude out you decided that you would still keep having a pop, there fore I can only assume that you are simply a troll, and thats fine, I love playing with trolls, and it doesn't look like this one is too bright either, so it should be pretty easy going.....

Pity the bickering is going to annoy so many posters though eh? But then you don't care about that anyway.
"Annoy so many posters"!!
Pot, kettle springs to mind.

As someone previously posted...

"Having seen some of your previous posts it would seem apparent that you post mainly to provoke arguments and cause conflict..."

By the way... who are you to tell me to sort my attitude out?

I'l tell you something.
Keep out of my business and I'll keep out of yours.
Now you have been told, boy.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 4:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by djrickyb
"Annoy so many posters"!!
Pot, kettle springs to mind.

As someone previously posted...

"Having seen some of your previous posts it would seem apparent that you post mainly to provoke arguments and cause conflict..."

By the way... who are you to tell me to sort my attitude out?

I'l tell you something.
Keep out of my business and I'll keep out of yours.
Now you have been told, boy.

I did, then you called me a twat and insulted me some more, now, grandad, if you cant keep up them trot on eh?

In the meanwhile, have a look at this.....
Attached Thumbnails Good area to move to?-dusty_bin.gif  
Old Jan 4th 2009, 10:38 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Now you two slip into your glad-rags and let girls be girls and make/up. Dave Courtney in drag well wait till I tell em down Raquels Basildon High Street which is now Club Uropa Essex, So a little friend at the serious told me....

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 12:31 pm
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Fac

djrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant future

Raquel's. what a dump that was.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

expatnevergoingback will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by djrickyb
Hi all.
We are looking to move within the next month or so from Lanzarote.
Where, in your opinion, is a decent area to move to that’s within 10 miles (16km) of Gibraltar?
Thanks
Back to the original subject
There is a major problem living 10 miles of Gibraltar and that is the refinery. Some days it smells so bad, others it may not but you worry about the fumes that you may be inhaling. I wouldn't risk my health and live in that area.