Golf

Old Nov 6th 2012, 6:09 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Golf

Hi all

Been a while since I got in touch, but finally life is slowly getting organised again ! Just have to build a house now !

I booked a holiday at Canela golf hotel in February (14-24) and am wondering if you still have these golf days ? Would love to see all of you again and play your wonderful course. Is that still going ?

The hotel seems to come with a round of golf at Canela every day ... so if anybody wants to join in there ?

Really looking forward to this !
Anne
Old Nov 7th 2012, 10:32 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf

Originally Posted by Annetje
Hi all

Been a while since I got in touch, but finally life is slowly getting organised again ! Just have to build a house now !

I booked a holiday at Canela golf hotel in February (14-24) and am wondering if you still have these golf days ? Would love to see all of you again and play your wonderful course. Is that still going ?

The hotel seems to come with a round of golf at Canela every day ... so if anybody wants to join in there ?

Really looking forward to this !
Anne
Hi Anne

Building here? Hope so!

Jon
Old Nov 9th 2012, 6:17 am
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Anne

Building here? Hope so!

Jon

Hey Jon,

Wonder if I made right decision, but at the moment I decided to stay in France. Just received building permit, so can probably attack building early January, weather permitted.
Maybe I should have been brave and try out CE, only time will tell. I do hope to come on a more regular basis to CE though. Are you there in February by any chance ?

About the golf rollups ... after search here, I found they were normally on Mondays and Fridays. Is that still the case ? Would love to know, so I can pre book my golf on CE.

Thanks for info
Anne
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:01 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jon,

Wonder if I made right decision, but at the moment I decided to stay in France. Just received building permit, so can probably attack building early January, weather permitted.
Maybe I should have been brave and try out CE, only time will tell. I do hope to come on a more regular basis to CE though. Are you there in February by any chance ?

About the golf rollups ... after search here, I found they were normally on Mondays and Fridays. Is that still the case ? Would love to know, so I can pre book my golf on CE.

Thanks for info
Anne
Hi Anne

You made the right decision, you knew the options, you visited here, you thought about it and decided to stay in France... and I guess the gorgeous Var region. Sublime!

You made the right decision - for you. Congratulations and we wish you well with the construction of your dream home. When can we visit?

A bientôt

Jon

PS we are here a lot - no plans for sure yet, but February may be on the cards.... we don't play golf but can treat you to some very nice restos!

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Nov 9th 2012 at 7:06 am.
Old Nov 9th 2012, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

[QUOTE=Annetje;10373904]Hey Jon,

Hi

Roll-ups still take place each Monday and Friday, at 10 o'clock during the winter months. Just turn about 9.30 and pop a ball into the pot. No need to pre-book a tee time; that is all arranged.

Hope you enjoy the golf.

Steve
Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

irlanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
how much does it cost to play on the roll-ups --say 2 persons with / without buggy?:
regards
Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:51 am
M.O.V.E.D. !

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Anne

You made the right decision, you knew the options, you visited here, you thought about it and decided to stay in France... and I guess the gorgeous Var region. Sublime!

You made the right decision - for you. Congratulations and we wish you well with the construction of your dream home. When can we visit?

A bientôt

Jon

PS we are here a lot - no plans for sure yet, but February may be on the cards.... we don't play golf but can treat you to some very nice restos!

Thanks so mutch Jon ... It's people like you who make this world a better place ! Mind you, since you live in Belgium I know you are a nice person (being Belgian myself...) !!!!
Yes, it is in the gorgeous Var, about half an hour from the coast. Small village, but with Marseille and Aix en Provence within half an hour as well, I have everything here, including peace and tranquillity ! I love it here as much as I do Ayamonte. Living in France for 17 years now, I know the systems and rules and regulations and also speaking the language, made me decide to stay here for the moment. Moving to another country was too scaring for me on my own.
I do hope to be able to visit Ayamonte as much as possible though (Finances permitted).
By this, you are invited to the house warming party (Cremailliere) next year Okt/Nov/Dec !!!

Bisous
Anne
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:50 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

[QUOTE=Steve and Pat;10374046]
Hey Jon,

Hi

Roll-ups still take place each Monday and Friday, at 10 o'clock during the winter months. Just turn about 9.30 and pop a ball into the pot. No need to pre-book a tee time; that is all arranged.

Hope you enjoy the golf.

Steve
Hi Steve

Thanks so much for your info, am planning to do just that !
Can't wait till February !!!

Old Nov 12th 2012, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by irlanda
Hi
how much does it cost to play on the roll-ups --say 2 persons with / without buggy?:
regards
The 'Roll-up' as such, is just one euro in the 'pot' for the winning team; but you also have to pay the 'usual' 'green fee' for the round of golf - and that varies, depending upon whether you are a member and whether you want a buggy.