Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

GIB - RECRUITMENT COMPANIES

GIB - RECRUITMENT COMPANIES

Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default GIB - RECRUITMENT COMPANIES

Does anyone have inside knowledge of the above. The reason I ask is that they are advertising jobs but when it actually comes to applying they don´t seem to materialise. Are they bogus?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:03 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GIB - RECRUITMENT COMPANIES

Typical of agencies all over.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

ballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really niceballin is just really nice

Absolutely true, because there are no jobs!!

Jobs are being advertised internally, and most have 5-10 CV's handed in from the internal employees friends/family that companies don't need agencies here at the moment.

My other half just had an interview with TopShop whom she has dropped her CV into a few weeks ago.....the manager has another 24 people to interview, and its not been advertised anywhere!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

tawaghorne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Does anyone have inside knowledge of the above. The reason I ask is that they are advertising jobs but when it actually comes to applying they don´t seem to materialise. Are they bogus?
The MOD in Gib will be looking for Security Staff soon
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

lostinspain will become famous soon enoughlostinspain will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tawaghorne
The MOD in Gib will be looking for Security Staff soon
In Valencia area, where I am, not many jobs and a lot of Spanish are out of jobs right now. Even my local restaurant doesn't employ people any more but his family works most of the time in it. Last year this time, they used to employ 2 extra staff, but simply, not enough customers. I also talked to McD here and they told me they really don't have 1/2 as many people as they used to so less people work there now. Very bad state of afairs in Spain.