Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Getting to Valencia from Denia

Getting to Valencia from Denia

Old Feb 13th 2015, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice
Default Re: Getting to Valencia from Denia

I used Denia - Benidorm line a few months ago. The main problem is that it rides like it has square wheels! I don't know if that's down to the line or the rolling stock
Old Feb 13th 2015, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

time4tea is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, the Denia Benidorm line was working as far back as Nov 2013, however, isn't this thread about Denia to Valencia? There is deff' no rail link but the bus link isn't that bad, efficient, clean and reliable using coaches, they will take you right to Valencia's mainline train station. A simple google search will link you to the bus companies website, I tried to post it but my post was held for moderation because of a link.
Old Feb 13th 2015, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Try here

Selección de trayecto - ALSA
Old Feb 14th 2015, 11:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by time4tea
Yes, the Denia Benidorm line was working as far back as Nov 2013, however, isn't this thread about Denia to Valencia? There is deff' no rail link but the bus link isn't that bad, efficient, clean and reliable using coaches, they will take you right to Valencia's mainline train station. A simple google search will link you to the bus companies website, I tried to post it but my post was held for moderation because of a link.
Not anymore...I've approved it.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

shazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond repute

The tram goes from alicante to benidorm then you change to up further , really nice journey the full journey takes about 3 hours ish , the scenery is really lovley, we go alicante to benidorm costs about 5 euro, that was last year that takes about 1 half hours well worth it it stops right in denia sea frount and the train comes back the same way can not go any further hope this helps
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

time4tea is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you read the title? Am I the only one wondering why people are even mentioning Benidorm? What has that to do with getting to VALENCIA?

It's like asking "can I get a train from London Victoria to Luton?" any to be told "no but you can go to Brighton from there..." What's the point?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by time4tea
Did you read the title? Am I the only one wondering why people are even mentioning Benidorm? What has that to do with getting to VALENCIA?

It's like asking "can I get a train from London Victoria to Luton?" any to be told "no but you can go to Brighton from there..." What's the point?
The OP preferred to go by train but there is no direct train to Valencia from Denia. Post number 2 gave some useful options. The rest of the thread/posts then went south. Benidorm is delightful at any time of year and a fine destination if you ever find yourself short of ideas whilst in Denia
I suppose you could go from Denia to Alicante and then get the train to Valencia from there but you would probably and quite rightly question the point of that too.