Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Getting to Isla Canela beach

Getting to Isla Canela beach

Old May 23rd 2016, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting to Isla Canela beach

Originally Posted by glaisboy
Does anyone know when the roadworks to the Ayamonte beach will be completed .
Manana
Old May 23rd 2016, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Hi
On our last recent visit we were led to believe completion would be the end on June ??, BUT no one knew for sure which June

M.B.H . will be out there again shortly so if no one has any updated news by then she will try & find out the latest guess on completion
Chris
Old May 24th 2016, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

May 2017
Old May 30th 2016, 8:01 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, We have walked the road a few times this year into Punta del Moral, the last time yesterday.
They do seem to be getting on with it. It may look a little narrow looking from the Punta end but when you are on it it's fine. I noticed the kerbing is shaped, for a bus stop I presume, right where the old stop and crossing used to be, but there are more further on toward Punta so I may be wrong.
What might hold them up is the number of archeological ruins they are finding there. The ones we noticed in March on the left going toward Punta have now been covered but there are many more now, on the other side not far from the Punta roundabout, and I would have put some photos here, but I can't find the option to upload album when in User Control Options.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Bill & claire, ARE YOU SERIOUS? May 17 ??? When they started last november I naturally assumed tge road would be open for high season / early july16. When I had a place on the costa blanca, projects like this would be finished in just a few months. When the big tourist / package hols coaches get going its gonna be chaos on the windey bit. Think I will give punto moral a miss next month. Shame, cos the Sugar Reef has REAL draught Guinness this year.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

I was told it will be open one way very soon. That will be the return to Ayamonte. Completed both ways by October. Considering that new no entry signs are in place this could well be the case.