Gestoria

Old May 3rd 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough
Default Gestoria

Hi
Can anyone advise of a reliable and reasonably priced Gestoria in the Benidorm area.
Thanks
Lynda
Old May 4th 2007, 6:29 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gestoria

Hi Lynda32

I see no one had replied to your post yet, so im giving it a bump.

Sadly im not in that area so i realy dont know. And i guess the lack of a prompt reply probably means that no one else does either. I would probably suggest you check local adverts and classifieds. Ask what they charge before you commit to them.

Best of luck!

Andrew
Old May 4th 2007, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

catman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Hi Lynda32

I see no one had replied to your post yet, so im giving it a bump.

Sadly im not in that area so i realy dont know. And i guess the lack of a prompt reply probably means that no one else does either. I would probably suggest you check local adverts and classifieds. Ask what they charge before you commit to them.

Best of luck!

Andrew
you could try the group alianza they usualy have gestorias working in there offices. hope this helps
Old May 5th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by catman
you could try the group alianza they usualy have gestorias working in there offices. hope this helps
Thanks for your replies. Just out of interest does anyone have a rough idea of the cost a gestoria would charge for helping me set up in business? Just so i have a rough idea of the price.
Thanks
Lynda
Old May 5th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynda32
Thanks for your replies. Just out of interest does anyone have a rough idea of the cost a gestoria would charge for helping me set up in business? Just so i have a rough idea of the price.
Thanks
Lynda
We used Duran in Albir when we were looking to set up a business - a lady called Rosa - spoke no English at all but her Assistant Yolande did all the translating. She was going to charge approx €100 per month. We found her by googling Gestors in Alicante. Sorry can't find telephone number at the moment.
Old May 5th 2007, 9:34 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
We used Duran in Albir when we were looking to set up a business - a lady called Rosa - spoke no English at all but her Assistant Yolande did all the translating. She was going to charge approx €100 per month. We found her by googling Gestors in Alicante. Sorry can't find telephone number at the moment.
Hey Sue I thought of you when I read this thread and sent you an e-mail as I haven't seen a post from you for a few days. Hope you are keeping well. Your son is with you isn't he?

I'm logging out now 'cos I've got tons of packing still to do but will look in later.

Hi Lynda - Sonja said she's replied to your e-mail, hope you got it.
Old May 5th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynda32
Thanks
Lynda
its depends on how the business is set up ie either SL or SC etc - there was a thread about this a month or so ago so you might be able to get more info from that

my gestor charges 30€ per modelo then if there is a lot of paperwork a bit more on top
Old May 13th 2007, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

mancsboy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

i dont know the contact details but there is a lady called Liz Cunningham, she is english but married to a spanish guy and speaks both languages fluently.

she is based in old town. ask around about her, she is very good!