Reload this Page >

Gas disconnected

Gas disconnected

Old Aug 14th 2014, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

sarkio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gas disconnected

Hi
I have discovered that my gas supply has been disconnected since I last visited. My 'guest' didn't pay the bill before disappearing. The company is Gas Natural Fenosa. Has anyone had any experience getting re-connected. I will be there soon and would like to try and sort it as soon as.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 3:33 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gas disconnected

I don't know how things work in your little patch of Spanish utopia, but in my patch, (depending on how long it's been disconnected) that's not something you'd ever want to allow to happen, because getting it back can be a nightmare. Just paying the bill doesn't necessarily constitute "resolution".

Good luck with that.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I know someone who recently had this problem on Esuri They paid the bill but didn't bother with reconnection as they do not live here.

They went into Cepsa in town and got the boiler converted to bottled gas. I believe it cost about 220euros inc 2 bottles of Gas.

There thinking is that they will not be paying Standing Charges in the future
Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gas disconnected

Originally Posted by guesswork
I know someone who recently had this problem on Esuri They paid the bill but didn't bother with reconnection as they do not live here.

They went into Cepsa in town and got the boiler converted to bottled gas. I believe it cost about 220euros inc 2 bottles of Gas.

There thinking is that they will not be paying Standing Charges in the future
There is a previous thread where this is discussed at great length. There are cost comparators and conversion costs and IIRC a recommendation for a gas engineer to carry ou the work.
Old Sep 8th 2014, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

sarkio is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all. I think I was lucky here. My contact at the bank in Ayamonte made a few calls, paid the outsatnding on my behalf and arranged for reconnection the next day.
Old Sep 8th 2014, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by sarkio
Thanks all. I think I was lucky here. My contact at the bank in Ayamonte made a few calls, paid the outsatnding on my behalf and arranged for reconnection the next day.
You could just imagine that kind of service happening with any of the UK banks couldn't you!!!