Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

GADAFFI IS DEAD.

GADAFFI IS DEAD.

Old Oct 24th 2011, 11:55 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GADAFFI IS DEAD.

Originally Posted by bomberbob
50 years I believe,just like Dr David Kelly.
But they can extend it if they feel it is justified. I wish that I could be around when they open up the David Kelly papers.

Graham
Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

for those of u giving me karma for the earlier comment...the ladybird reference was purely to demonstrate exactly how boundless his variety of sources actually are, it was not intended to imply it was his only source...now, I'm busy taking in today's copy of the Daily Mail so I shall bid you adieu
Old Oct 24th 2011, 3:33 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
But they can extend it if they feel it is justified. I wish that I could be around when they open up the David Kelly papers.

Graham
Did you know it is worse than that?

There was a programme on this, talking to someone that had sat on the board that decides whether or not secret info could be released. The civil servant would bring out a box of papers and they would poke thru the. These would be sometimes heavily censored, with chunks cut out of them, but no info was forthcoming as to what the info was that had been cut out.

Finally one box was brought out, and the civil servant said "This box has to remain secret."

"OK, " they said, "Let's see what's in it then."

No chance. They just had to rubber stamp the extension of secrecy.

Anything the gov't wants to remain secret, will never be released under the cloak of 'Not Being In The Public's Best Interest.'

As if.

There is no real freedom of information.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 3:35 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EllisG
for those of u giving me karma for the earlier comment...the ladybird reference was purely to demonstrate exactly how boundless his variety of sources actually are, it was not intended to imply it was his only source...now, I'm busy taking in today's copy of the Daily Mail so I shall bid you adieu
Many thanks for the kind words.

Tragically there are those who see no truth in anything other than the sacred texts (aka The DM.)

I've used the Ladybird fungus ID books, and very good they are too.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 10:20 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

So they've buried him in a "secret location", though there's gotta be a few ppl. know its whereabouts, so I wonder how secret it is.

Best thing would have been to fit him out with a concrete waistcoat and drop him in the middle of the Med.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 10:27 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
So they've buried him in a "secret location", though there's gotta be a few ppl. know its whereabouts, so I wonder how secret it is.

Best thing would have been to fit him out with a concrete waistcoat and drop him in the middle of the Med.
Yup. He could discuss his 'human rights' with OBL

Last thing you want is a shrine to such people.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:49 am
Just Joined

bomberbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Very secret,on there return from the burial everybody that attended the burial were made martyers,they were all promised 100 virgins each,they all now sleep happily with the fishes.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:26 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by bomberbob
Very secret,on there return from the burial everybody that attended the burial were made martyers,they were all promised 100 virgins each,they all now sleep happily with the fishes.
100? Has the price gone up?
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

What was really implied was that they would enter a new chapter in their existence as 1/6 of a packet of 120 extra virgin fish oil capsules...selectively translated to an eternity with 100 virgins

http://www.newchapter.com/fish-oil/wholemega

Last edited by EllisG; Oct 26th 2011 at 11:24 am. Reason: oops I hit quick reply to the comment above the one I was replying to
Old Nov 19th 2011, 12:54 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Full House.
That's the last of them accounted for.

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/gaddafi...-held-in-libya

Wonder if he'll survive long enough for trial.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 1:05 pm
bil
Banned

I hope he ends up swinging from a lamppost, or whatever is to hand.