Futons

Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:36 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Futons

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
If its for visitors have you thought of a sette that goes into a bed,theres some really nice ones out there,cannot think of what they are called,not that expensive.
I know what you mean, they used to be called studio couches years ago. I think that we will have a look around soon, luckily they seem to sell loads of different ones in Spain so we should be spoilt for choice.

Thanks for the idea.

Rosemary
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:43 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I know what you mean, they used to be called studio couches years ago. I think that we will have a look around soon, luckily they seem to sell loads of different ones in Spain so we should be spoilt for choice.

Thanks for the idea.

Rosemary
Yes they are really hany and the bedding can go under neath,good luck
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:44 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Yes they are really hany and the bedding can go under neath,good luck
Forgot about the extra storage!!!!!

Well done

Rosemary