Funny sight

Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:51 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Funny sight

My Oh has just told me of what he saw when he was walking through our main street last night at about 8 p.m.

He was walking along minding his own business when he spotted a Ajuntamento van from Valencia and wondered what was going on. In front of the van was an examination table which was no more than a metre away from the cars driving through. Further inspection proved that this was the table used for people to lie on whilst they gave their pint of blood.

Weird or what.

Rosemary
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny sight

Originally Posted by The Oddities
My Oh has just told me of what he saw when he was walking through our main street last night at about 8 p.m.

He was walking along minding his own business when he spotted a Ajuntamento van from Valencia and wondered what was going on. In front of the van was an examination table which was no more than a metre away from the cars driving through. Further inspection proved that this was the table used for people to lie on whilst they gave their pint of blood.

Weird or what.

Rosemary

Did he see this coming back from a bar by any chance?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Do you volunteer in the village, or do they just accost you in the street and strap you to the table?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:55 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Did he see this coming back from a bar by any chance?
No. He was not out long enough. He took the rubbish, went to the bank and saw this sight on the way to the butchers.

Rosemary
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Do you volunteer in the village, or do they just accost you in the street and strap you to the table?
Not sure. There was no volunteer or conscript on the table at the time so do not know how willingly people give their blood.

Rosemary
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

No. He was not out long enough. He took the rubbish, went to the bank and saw this sight on the way to the butchers.

Rosemary
that's what he says...............
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:09 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
that's what he says...............
Well....he has mentioned something about a club but not a bar.

Rosemary
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:05 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Weird or what.

Rosemary
I haven`t seen them take blood in the street, but in Fuengirola I have had my blood pressure tested by a nurse near the roundabout at the Train Station, surprisingly it was spot on. ;-))
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:09 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
I haven`t seen them take blood in the street, but in Fuengirola I have had my blood pressure tested by a nurse near the roundabout at the Train Station, surprisingly it was spot on. ;-))
don't worry jdr, by their own admission "they don't get out much"
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

shoo will become famous soon enoughshoo will become famous soon enough

Don’t panic, they won’t take British blood anyway because of mad cow disease.

shoo
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:01 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Not sure. There was no volunteer or conscript on the table at the time so do not know how willingly people give their blood.

Rosemary

They were hiding behind the rubbish bins waiting for the right blood group to come along!!