Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

fuento de piedra

fuento de piedra

Old Jul 12th 2013, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

ruth46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fuento de piedra

Hi again, it's me I posted a few weeks ago about my dad being ill and needing a translator we found two lovely ladies that were able to help.

He came out of hospital but is back in hospital now. He has agreed to go into a nursing home that my sister found in Fuento de Piedra, seems like the nicest one she has seen. I don't know the name of it at the moment but wonder if anyone knew of it and if it was OK there.

My sister also wondered if anyone here is from that area and would maybe be interested in visiting with him as there is no one there that speaks English and my sister has to go back to France where she lives and I live in England.

I know it's a very long shot but worth a asking.
Thank you.
Old Jul 12th 2013, 6:59 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fuento de piedra

Hi

You could try Age Concern Espana - think there's a branch in Malaga - they just may be able to help or know where you can get help

Davexf
Old Jul 12th 2013, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

ruth46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fuento de piedra

Thanks I will do that.