Old Feb 5th 2012, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

1964paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default free sat tv

can anyone give me a phone number to get free sat-tv installed in martos ,jaen
andalucia.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: free sat tv

Originally Posted by 1964paul
andalucia.
Look in the Yellow Pages, if you don't have on your neighbors will.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

There will be many that will suit you, but be aware there are a lot of overpriced installers as well! Depending on the size dish you need for your area this will be the biggest outlay.

I believe 'The Guy' operates in your area, do a search for that username and check him out. He's honest and competitively priced. The alternative is to do it yourself if you can source a big enough dish.

I have a 1.9mtr offset dish that is motor mounted, sourced in the UK, along with an independent sat receiver, it gives us most of what we want with the added benefit of scanning dozens of other satellites for thousands of channels.

I suspect you will only want UK channels though so a static dish would be sufficient, but like all things male, size is everything when it comes to dishes
Old Feb 6th 2012, 8:40 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
I believe 'The Guy' operates in your area, do a search for that username and check him out.:
Sorry. Unfortunatly he does not.
He does Valencia to Calpe.

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
He's honest and competitively priced.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

andalucia.
http://televisiontechnology.tech.off...m/default.aspx
?

DSB.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

tawaghorne is an unknown quantity at this point