Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Found Dalmatian

Found Dalmatian

Old Jan 18th 2013, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Found Dalmatian

This dog was found by me Saturday week ago in Punta Paloma, Manilva (KM139 N340/A7).

He is probably about 5 or 6 years old male, pure dalmatian and does not have a chip.

If he is yours, come and fetch him. If you want him send me a msg here and you can have him. If you want him after next Friday Adana will need 120 euros from you to adopt as he is about to have a chip inserted, receive vaccines and lose his crown jewels.

Currently goes by the name of Punto although I have been heard shouting around here and changing the P to a C. V friendly, easy going dog if you are into dopey dalmatians
Attached Thumbnails Found Dalmatian-punto4.jpg   Found Dalmatian-punto3.jpg   Found Dalmatian-punto2.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2013, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Found Dalmatian

Well spotted!
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:38 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EllisG
This dog was found by me Saturday week ago in Punta Paloma, Manilva (KM139 N340/A7).

He is probably about 5 or 6 years old male, pure dalmatian and does not have a chip.

If he is yours, come and fetch him. If you want him send me a msg here and you can have him. If you want him after next Friday Adana will need 120 euros from you to adopt as he is about to have a chip inserted, receive vaccines and lose his crown jewels.

Currently goes by the name of Punto although I have been heard shouting around here and changing the P to a C. V friendly, easy going dog if you are into dopey dalmatians

try posting it here https://www.facebook.com/groups/181321515288072/
Old Jan 20th 2013, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Looks a fine specimen ,
good dots & spread of them , nice ears & posture & smile .
I should know , as I had 4 of them , over the years
and I still like them , a lot ;
so much so , I would offer to adopt him , but :
shame , I just remembered that currently I live in England ...is there a more dog-unfriendly place anywhere in civilised parts of EUrope ,
I ask !?
Old Jan 20th 2013, 6:02 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EllisG

Wouldn't it be better to wait a while longer before doing anything so drastic. Let word get around that he has been found first.
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Wouldn't it be better to wait a while longer before doing anything so drastic. Let word get around that he has been found first.
Adana's choice to take his crown jewels, they usually give 15 days for someone to claim them before doing it. Saying that I cannot see why I would want to be responsible for allowing another dog to be bred in this country as there are far too many irresponsible owners around

Good spots, nice posture and smile pfft....how about, another dumb inbred with all the attached inherent health risks, pedigrees are so wrong
Old Jan 21st 2013, 8:18 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Actually I don't think that's drastic at all. It should be standard procedure for all cats and dogs.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 9:08 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
Actually I don't think that's drastic at all. It should be standard procedure for all cats and dogs.
Fully agree, unless you are wanting to breed from them because you want a puppy. I owned, showed and bred Irish Setters years ago, and the only time I ever bred was so that I would have a puppy to replace a dog that was getting too old for the show ring. The choice of stud dog to use was very carefully thought out so as not to get inbred. Many mongrel dogs are also inbred, especially if allowed to just run around, and often the sire and dam are brother and sister because people just can't be bothered to look after their dogs properly. Pet dogs should be 'done' and people should at the very least know how to look after a dog correctly BEFORE getting one, and what having a dog, or cat, entaails.