Reload this Page >

Football Coaching in Andalucia

Football Coaching in Andalucia

Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Matt The Coach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football Coaching in Andalucia

Hi

I'm a fully qualified football coach and have my own business back in the UK. I want to coach football in Spain I'm travelling round Andalucia Huelva, Sevilla, Malaga during November - December and wanted some advice from people on-

Coaching In Schools
Local Football clubs that might require english coaching
English men currently playing football in leagues in Spain

I can speak Spanish and I'm aged 27.

Thanks
Matt
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Coaching in Andalucia

All I know is a few of us with young (6-9 yr old) kids in the campo north of malaga have been desperate to get decent coaching for them that doesn't involve training till all hours of the night a la spanish-style...though I cant say we're in a position to come up with sufficient numbers or for that matter cash, given that we're a handful at most. If you were to set up somewhere inland rather than coastal, the likes of us, and word gets around given time, wouldn't be having to consider a six hour round trip for the little darlings to get their dose of footie technique.
Either way, all the best with your endeavours.