Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Flying the flag

Flying the flag

Old Jul 7th 2013, 6:59 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flying the flag

Had to reply to a post that knocked CE on the Portugal forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=93

So thought a thread with positive stuff about CE might be a good idea!

Jon
Old Jul 7th 2013, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying the flag

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Had to reply to a post that knocked CE on the Portugal forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=93

So thought a thread with positive stuff about CE might be a good idea!

Jon
If you enjoy the CE then enjoy, I really do not see the need to tell others that.
We all love our bit of Spain or wherever, others may not but so what?
Each to their own.
In my opinion by talking the CE up you are having the opposite effect.
Old Jul 8th 2013, 7:06 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying the flag

Originally Posted by johnnyone
If you enjoy the CE then enjoy, I really do not see the need to tell others that.
We all love our bit of Spain or wherever, others may not but so what?
Each to their own.
In my opinion by talking the CE up you are having the opposite effect.
I am not 'bigging it up' - just exercising my right to reply. You don't have to read it of course and can avoid this thread. Plenty of others much more radical than this little one!

I also said a couple of times that we have lots of problems here... but it is not as bad as stated in the post I replied to and wanted to correct... that post was 'bigging it down' (if that phrase exists).. nowhere was I criticising where anyone else lived.... Good that you are happy with where you live, and I suppose you wouldn't react if someone criticised it, as you say, each to his own.

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jul 8th 2013 at 7:17 am.