Fleas!!!!

Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fleas!!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was mistaken, the stuff we use is Advocate, and it does almost everything.

http://www.advocate-spot-on.com/
Thank you.

Buenos Noches.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:58 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Honestly, i have done the medical, to the herbal, and the Voodo.

I just have to have fun picking the buggers off!

Bless the perros, driving them mad.

Oh the dreaded,yukky,nasty,little things.I have cats and I use frontline(the little pippet things for fleas and ticks) or as RM says advostuffy,both are good. But I also have a flea comb and believe it or not every night I have a bowl of hot water next to me ,comb them put the comb in the water to kill anything and it takes away any eggs too.Blimey do I really do that.Yes because I absolutly cannot stand fleas and they want to bite me to so I get them first.It does work though,.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Oh the dreaded,yukky,nasty,little things.I have cats and I use frontline(the little pippet things for fleas and ticks) or as RM says advostuffy,both are good. But I also have a flea comb and believe it or not every night I have a bowl of hot water next to me ,comb them put the comb in the water to kill anything and it takes away any eggs too.Blimey do I really do that.Yes because I absolutly cannot stand fleas and they want to bite me to so I get them first.It does work though,.

How dare they not pay rent on my dogs!

Thanks for all the advice.

A strange womam said Tea tree oil?

Oh well the dogs will smell ...
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

How dare they not pay rent on my dogs!

Thanks for all the advice.

A strange womam said Tea tree oil?

Oh well the dogs will smell ...
I must admit that I use TT oil as well, its probably not needed but I still use it, and I love the smell too
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

I must admit that I use TT oil as well, its probably not needed but I still use it, and I love the smell too
Are you a flea?

I think i am just going to nag them out!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:17 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you a flea?

I think i am just going to nag them out!

Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

How would u use tea tree oil for fleas? I swear by it for loads of things but havent heard of that one. Frontline is useless, ours seem to have got used to it now.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:40 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
How would u use tea tree oil for fleas? I swear by it for loads of things but havent heard of that one. Frontline is useless, ours seem to have got used to it now.
see my post above, Advocate is brilliant, even against fox fleas!

I put some TT on my hand every few days and rub it into her coat, but never when I Advocate her.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried Advantage?

It is a Bayer product, its available in Spain and it is the only thing that takes care of the fleas on my working dog.
I´ll second that. I use it on my Akita who has a very thick double coat.