Fleas!!!!

Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fleas!!!!

Dogs..

Can't get rid! The fleas i mean...

Any suggestions please?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fleas!!!!

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Dogs..

Can't get rid! The fleas i mean...

Any suggestions please?
don't worry sarah coz whatever the size we have got them bigger here
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit

Honestly, i have done the medical, to the herbal, and the Voodo.

I just have to have fun picking the buggers off!

Bless the perros, driving them mad.

Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Honestly, i have done the medical, to the herbal, and the Voodo.

I just have to have fun picking the buggers off!

Bless the perros, driving them mad.

prevention is always best imo

i've always used 'frontline' on my dog and cats and never had a problem tbh

good luck...ohhh i'm feeling itchy all over now talking of fleas
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBrit

Just noticed where you are.

Everything in the USA is bigger....

Love from Spain tho xx (couldn't find a flea symbol)
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

hehe.

The eternal struggle. My parents showered their dog every few days to get rid of them (using flea shampoo). They also gave him tablets which were very good. Having said that, if you get them in the carpets they can be a pain to get rid of. Good Luck!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=sarahchirles;5105367]Everything in the USA is bigger....

wrong, only in TEXAS
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=TruBrit;5105372]
Everything in the USA is bigger....

wrong, only in TEXAS
Such a show off, I am trying to get a prime steak off the buggers!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SoJohn
hehe.

The eternal struggle. My parents showered their dog every few days to get rid of them (using flea shampoo). They also gave him tablets which were very good. Having said that, if you get them in the carpets they can be a pain to get rid of. Good Luck!
Thanks we have no carpets. I have put them through them more then Chernobyl! Bless them.

Oh well i suppose it will stop. Its always one bug or another.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks we have no carpets. I have put them through them more then Chernobyl! Bless them.

Oh well i suppose it will stop. Its always one bug or another.
Have you tried Advantage?

It is a Bayer product, its available in Spain and it is the only thing that takes care of the fleas on my working dog.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

It is a Bayer product, its available in Spain and it is the only thing that takes care of the fleas on my working dog.
I haven't but I will.

Sometimes you are quite sensible! Bless ya.

My dogs would like to work, but they cant be arsed! xxx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

To be honest , they go off into the 'campo' enjoying themselves and come back with lots of little critters.

Freedom or critters! Critters for me
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest , they go off into the 'campo' enjoying themselves and come back with lots of little critters.

Freedom or critters! Critters for me
I have sheep, the dog is around them everyday, and she picks up any number of bugs, including fox fleas.....we have never managed to keep on top of the flea situation, but since Jan it has been kept in check with it.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have sheep, the dog is around them everyday, and she picks up any number of bugs, including fox fleas.....we have never managed to keep on top of the flea situation, but since Jan it has been kept in check with it.
Thanks. I have a Beagle, Spanish people want to buy him, they dont know he cant smell a sheep or a fox in 2 foot! Laziest beagle in the EEC!

But the little fleas still like him.

Ticks... I have months checking them out! But fleas are too fast for me.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:47 pm
Straw Man.

Thanks. I have a Beagle, Spanish people want to buy him, they dont know he cant smell a sheep or a fox in 2 foot! Laziest beagle in the EEC!

But the little fleas still like him.

Ticks... I have months checking them out! But fleas are too fast for me.
I was mistaken, the stuff we use is Advocate, and it does almost everything.

http://www.advocate-spot-on.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.