Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Finca Rotez in Barbarroja, Hondon Valley

Finca Rotez in Barbarroja, Hondon Valley

Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:20 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Finca Rotez in Barbarroja, Hondon Valley

Just wanna say I have been to the new Finca restuarant in Barbarroja (off main Murcia road, near Hondon De Los Frailes) today and had a great time with freinds. Lovely renovated 'Spanish style' finca with a private courtyard, bar and various dining areas... Ask Rosemary (owner) about the trials and tribulations of getting this from a plan to reality and her plans fo rthe future !!!!

A good value Sunday menu - but open everyday for Menu del Dia (except Tuesday - I think). Our party was made very welcome... such a change from the usual bar/eateries in Frailes and Nieves. Good luck to them all at Finca Rotez... although word has spread fast and most event nights are booked up !!!

... it won't belong before I'm back.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:25 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Finca Rotez in Barbarroja, Hondon Valley

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
Just wanna say I have been to the new Finca restuarant in Barbarroja (off main Murcia road, near Hondon De Los Frailes) today and had a great time with freinds. Lovely renovated 'Spanish style' finca with a private courtyard, bar and various dining areas... Ask Rosemary (owner) about the trials and tribulations of getting this from a plan to reality and her plans fo rthe future !!!!

A good value Sunday menu - but open everyday for Menu del Dia (except Tuesday - I think). Our party was made very welcome... such a change from the usual bar/eateries in Frailes and Nieves. Good luck to them all at Finca Rotez... although word has spread fast and most event nights are booked up !!!

... it won't belong before I'm back.

To collect my free meal for the review
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:45 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
To collect my free meal for the review...
Too Cynical my friend - chance would be a fine thing.

Just wanted to spread the word as there are so few good restaurants in this area, especially that cater for a large parties as we did yesterday. It's a popular conversation.. "is there anywhere decent to eat?" Well.....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice

Thanks for that GrapeEater, handy to know.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HereKittyKitty
Thanks for that GrapeEater, handy to know.
Ditto
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:30 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

Did anyone go to Rotez for Xmas Day? I heard there was a heck of a spread on ALL DAY !!!