Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Fiestas in Hondon De Los Frailes does anyone know

Fiestas in Hondon De Los Frailes does anyone know

Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Fiestas in Hondon De Los Frailes does anyone know

I dont suppose anyone has the itinerary for the events for the fiestas being held in Frailes if there is anyone could you possibly post them on from, would be really grateful.
Thanks
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:25 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fiestas in Hondon De Los Frailes does anyone know

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
I dont suppose anyone has the itinerary for the events for the fiestas being held in Frailes if there is anyone could you possibly post them on from, would be really grateful.
Thanks
I would have thought most of it was over for 2008 now in Frailes. I asked a local for a list weeks ago and they said that there wasn't a free one usually - except the Council did a 'brochure' but cost about 6€ and was full of adverts for local businesses... I didn't chase it further.

Asking the local bar staff and they confirmed this to the point that often they are not told about events even from the local police - and often were disgruntled at the this disorganisation as they would like to ensure they are part of it and staff accordingly !!!

I've missed a few Frailes events that I would have liked to see.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

The Fiestas started last Saturday then again last night Thursday the 29th of August and will be on till this Monday but there is that much going on and we have guests and just wanted to give them all the details, so get yrself down to Frailes cos the fun has started already, I was just being lazy and tight by the way, but thanks for your reply.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 11:23 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
The Fiestas started last Saturday then again last night Thursday the 29th of August and will be on till this Monday but there is that much going on and we have guests and just wanted to give them all the details, so get yrself down to Frailes cos the fun has started already, I was just being lazy and tight by the way, but thanks for your reply.
I heard today that it is the Frailes Water Fight on Monday !!!! - Basically everyone chucks water at each other, passing cars etc - even the mayor joins in !!!

Sounds a laugh (despite a so-called water shortage).