Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

FCS form for entry to Spain

FCS form for entry to Spain

Old Jun 14th 2021, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute
Default FCS form for entry to Spain

I have a problem with the FCS form that is supposed to be filled out to enter Spain. Sorry if this has been covered but I've checked around the forum and can't see anything about it. It's such an obvious thing but I can't see the right info. I've also looked at the transiting France thread -
The FCS form requires a flight number, but, I'm arriving overland by car from Germany through France. I am aware of the French requirements to transit through but is it I don't need an FCS form if arriving overland?

As far as I've ascertained I am able to fulfil the requirements regarding transiting France and entering Spain. The question is mainly about the FCS procedure.
If I do need to fill out and get a code etc, then the form won't allow me to go any further without a flight number. I know there is also form if arriving by sea, but by land?
The information I do see tends to say entering by land doesn't require the form. Is that right?
Last thing, with a PCR test, just to confirm one way or the other, some sources say it is valid to enter for 72 hours but other say 48 hours. I'm tending towards the 48 hours, is that right also?

Last edited by Mark604; Jun 14th 2021 at 8:05 am.
Old Jun 14th 2021, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

SanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FCS form for entry to Spain

The current rule is to complete the form if you arrive by sea or air only, no restrictions on road travel. For sea arrivals you complete this form SpTH MarĂ­timo Viajeros (puertos.es) or get the form at the ferry terminal. By air you use the app or complete this online form Spain Travel Health (spth.gob.es)

48 hours is correct, it was 72 hours before. Also you can now get the antigen test insetad of PCR but be sure to check the link within the link below. Full up to date guidelines are here:
Ministerio de Sanidad, Consumo y Bienestar Social - Professionals - Spain Travel Health (mscbs.gob.es)
Old Jun 14th 2021, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect, thank you.
Old Jun 14th 2021, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

SanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome. Maybe we could ask the moderators to create a Sticky or Wiki for all Covid related links? It's a bit of a nightmare to find facts among the speculation and opinions these days. It would also be useful to let people know where to get their Covid passports as each region is different. For example, Valencia region is here: JUSTIFICANTE VACUNAL COVID-19 DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA (gva.es)