Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Iberdrola price changes

Iberdrola price changes

Old Jun 15th 2021, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

IminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Iberdrola price changes

Iberdrola have changed tariffs, as have all Spanish co’s their website is not allowing me to see the changes does anyone have an insight or link to changes please?

Old Jun 15th 2021, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iberdrola price changes

Originally Posted by IminSpain
Iberdrola have changed tariffs, as have all Spanish co’s their website is not allowing me to see the changes does anyone have an insight or link to changes please?
If you have one of their plans, nothing will change (or thats what they told me) because you have a contract.
The 'new' energy tariffs are for those customers who just have a basic supply contract. It mirrors the same thing that happened in the Uk with the minimum tariff, was designed to get people thinking about usage but was just a way for the Uk energy companies to penalise everyone not just the ones on meters or prepaid.

Im waiting for my bill this month to see what difference there is before I jump ship. No point panicking before I have the facts.

But this is on their website.
And you can log into your account and go through the options for different plans and prices.

https://www.iberdrola.es/en/electricity/tolls

We have the 8 hour plan, which gives us cheaper rates at times we set, the other 16 is at normal (or slightly above) charges.
Thing is each customer gets a different rate. Our low rate is 2c cheaper than the FIL a couple of km away but our standard is the same, don't know why.

Old Jun 15th 2021, 8:05 pm
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a non-PVPC tariff your last bill before June should notify you of any price rises.
Old Jun 15th 2021, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

IminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of lightIminSpain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Barriej
If you have one of their plans, nothing will change (or thats what they told me) because you have a contract.
The 'new' energy tariffs are for those customers who just have a basic supply contract. It mirrors the same thing that happened in the Uk with the minimum tariff, was designed to get people thinking about usage but was just a way for the Uk energy companies to penalise everyone not just the ones on meters or prepaid.

Im waiting for my bill this month to see what difference there is before I jump ship. No point panicking before I have the facts.

But this is on their website.
And you can log into your account and go through the options for different plans and prices.

https://www.iberdrola.es/en/electricity/tolls

We have the 8 hour plan, which gives us cheaper rates at times we set, the other 16 is at normal (or slightly above) charges.
Thing is each customer gets a different rate. Our low rate is 2c cheaper than the FIL a couple of km away but our standard is the same, don't know why.
Thanks I couldn’t get access on line earlier, but will wait as bill is imminent
Old Jun 16th 2021, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

https://english.elpais.com/economy_a...ng-system.html

I posted this the other day on another starter thread.
Old Jun 16th 2021, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spainrico
https://english.elpais.com/economy_a...ng-system.html

I posted this the other day on another starter thread.
Cheers 👍
Old Jun 16th 2021, 10:01 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I will close this thread as it is a duplicate.

Rosemary