Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:36 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by Lochy
Little lost, which ones are we still trying to get?
I think there are two outstanding:

The picture of a female from IP
And the picture of the rock in the beach from me.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:41 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by afega
She is spanish but work more in France than here... Lochy, the windmills pic was Puerto Lápice?
Windmills were Consuegra!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

afega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really nice

Rocks... where?
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-cuandoaprietalacalor.jpg  
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:18 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
She is still very much in the public eye today.

Us "old and crinkly ones" might remember when she was a secretary-or 'flight attendant'.
I´m needing more clues here. Totally stumped.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
I have bookmarked this post for posterity.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:26 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have bookmarked this post for posterity.
I´m not ashamed to admit that I am not always a smart arse!

(I don´t know the rock picture either, but I´m not admitting this to anyone yet.)
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:27 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Rocks... where?
These rocks remind me of a village I went to travelling from La Rioja back home (euskadi). Drove into this village expecting there to be a back entrance - but there was only one road in and out! San Millan de la Cogolla, maybe a bit further north???
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I´m not ashamed to admit that I am not always a smart arse!

(I don´t know the rock picture either, but I´m not admitting this to anyone yet.)
It will be our secret.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:40 pm
has got a huge member

I´ve had a brain wave re IRONPORER´S lady friend:

VICTORIA ABRIL !!!!!

Knew I´d get it in the end..
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:44 pm
The Best Fed Scot

I´ve had a brain wave re IRONPORER´S lady friend:

VICTORIA ABRIL !!!!!

Knew I´d get it in the end..
Bloody hell, really!? WOuld never have got that!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

afega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really niceafega is just really nice

The rocks are from the north of Spain. Ironporer as "maño" would guess it...

Last edited by afega; Jul 3rd 2007 at 11:48 pm. Reason: quit quote
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:53 pm
The Best Fed Scot

The rocks are from the north of Spain. Ironporer as "maño" would guess it...
Fuente De - in the Picos?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

No.
These rocks are red coloured, grainy. You can make sand of it by scratching. The rocks of Picos de Europa are massive, some calcarean, some granite, but hard and massive (and grey).
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:01 am
The Best Fed Scot

No.
These rocks are red coloured, grainy. You can make sand of it by scratching. The rocks of Picos de Europa are massive, some calcarean, some granite, but hard and massive (and grey).
Yeah, thought it was the way the sun was hitting. Early morning light kinda thing.

Are they in La Rioja?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Is Ironporer "maño"? "maño" means aragonese.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.