Family loss

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all
Default Re: Family loss

Hi Lesley,

So sorry for the loss of your grandmother and I hope that you can enjoy your holiday despite the sadness you feel.

We are planning on moving to Spain next year, so it was interesting reading all the other posts. I will we leaving my mom, son, daughter and grandaughter but we can't live our lives for other people. We owe it to ourselves to have the most from life we can. We had a friend die a couple of weeks ago, he was 43, just a couple of years younger than me and my other half, sort of decided it for us to make the move.

Anyway on a lighter note Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the forum
Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

Many Thanks for all your kind comments we did go to spain day after the funneral and although spent most of the first week was spent begging hubby to get flights back soon settled into a lovely spanish routine, it brought home why we had made the decision in the first place to make our lives in spain and are going to give it our best shot, yes very lucky to have close loving family but looking forward to lots of vists and showing them around. Also I think when they do come to stay the time spent will be special and more relaxed than just calling in quick after work. thanks again love les:
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulLes
Many Thanks for all your kind comments we did go to spain day after the funneral and although spent most of the first week was spent begging hubby to get flights back soon settled into a lovely spanish routine, it brought home why we had made the decision in the first place to make our lives in spain and are going to give it our best shot, yes very lucky to have close loving family but looking forward to lots of vists and showing them around. Also I think when they do come to stay the time spent will be special and more relaxed than just calling in quick after work. thanks again love les:
Thinking of you.
Keep in touch xxx
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

chrisd is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear of your loss, my father died just before Christmas in 2005 and now the celebrations along with joy bring moments of sadness. I´ve lived here nearly 24 years now and I think the times when you most wonder if you made the right decision are when parents or close family become ill. However, I think I agree with one of the previous posts that you can´t live your life for others and you just have to try and make the most of your time with loved ones when you spend time together. I now have my mother over several times a year and try and spend real quality time just enjoying each other´s company... same goes for brothers, sisters, etc. I´m single and don´t have any children of my own. Also, I try and video really happy moments as it´s a real comfort when someone´s not there to be able to look back and remember who, what and how they were. Enjoy your new life, bring you family over to share and enjoy with you and get the most out of what you´ve got.