Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Expats in Seville?

Expats in Seville?

Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:39 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expats in Seville?

Originally Posted by Amberlita
Thanks for the advice, I just removed it - but it also appears in your quoted text, would it be possible for you to edit that out, too? Cheers!
Sorry, no can so, the edit facility is not there for long and it has gone.

rosemary
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

charleysm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. I have a job in a school which is why I am moving there. It is good to know there are some expats in Sevilla though. I was starting to worry.

Any advice on finding a place to rent would be great, especially in 'expat areas' so I can meet people.

I am not able to PM people on here but i would love to hear from people by email XXXremovedXXX . If there are is anyone who might fancy meeting up in Seville I would especially love to hear from you.

Charley

Last edited by Fred James; Apr 13th 2011 at 4:45 pm. Reason: Please don't put your personal email on the forum. I think you will find that the PM option now works for you.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

hi charley, i live near sevilla and know a few people living in or around the seville area. have you heard of the AWC? (the american womens club?) its for english speaking people living there. they have coffee mornings and stuff.
send me a PM and i will email you some other info on getting to know other english people in seville.
Cheers.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Cazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to all

I live close to Sevilla near Ecija, if you need any help or advice please contact me. It is a beautiful city, and we visit it often.
Caz
Old Jul 24th 2011, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

irishmike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amberlita
Hi there,

I just moved to Seville, and I was searching online to see if there are any other expats looking for friends. I am not British (I'm American), but if you're interested in connecting with someone to speak English with and explore the region, please let me know. Good luck with your move!

Cheers,
Amber
Hello,
I just came across this website as I am looking to connect with english speaking people in and around Seville. I have just arrived here weeks ago and am working for Airbus out at the airport.

Thanks
Michael