Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC HISTORY, RULES, ACCOUNTS

EUC HISTORY, RULES, ACCOUNTS

Old Mar 24th 2015, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC HISTORY, RULES, ACCOUNTS

My desire to speak about the EUC, is that I go enough time in solitarily fighting to obtain clarity on the actions of the EUC. I have all the information, accounts, etc from the EUC origin, and I am in total disagreement with the EUC actions. I have asked for the protection of the Ayamonte Mayor, and before his lack of answer I have present my complaints to the Andalusian Ombudsman that they are being attended.
One of them has been the question of the representation, having indicated always that all those that we pay we had right to vote, independently of whom it was representing us. This it has been one of the aims that were fulfilled in the Extraordinary AGM of October.

One of the principal questions for this AGM is to know about if the Call was made in term ó not. All the owners we have the right to be warned and to receive the documentation for the AGM, fifteen days previous to the AGM. It is to say in this case, before March 11th, and I have received it later, to my request of information, and the accounts and budget (basic and obliged topics) have not been made loaded in the web up to 16th March 2015.

Art. 22nd. Call.
1- The Assembly shall be called by the Secretary on behalf of the Chairman, by telegram, fax or registered letter delivered at least fifteen days in advance to the dated fixed for the meeting, and addressed to the domicile of each of the members as it appears in the EUC’s Registry book, or its database. Will be notified by mail to all those who irrefutably choose this method.
Can someone inform me when it has been reported officially by EUC?

My second claim, it is that me it seemed inadequately, that the President was a representative of the Town hall, when this Town hall and his Mayor had the function of TUTELARY the EUC, that is to say, was illogical that to it was simultaneously Judge and Part. Since the Mayor can tutelary my complaints on the EUC, if his Mayor Lieutenant is the President?.

Why they have not incorporated to the topics of the CALL in this AGM:
- what does go to happen and/or going to change with the situation of MartinsaFadesa's liquidation?
- what can suppose for the EUC the claim realized by a group of owners against the EUC?

There are diverse things on that to comment on the accounts of the EUC.
1 º.-Every year they have presented the accounts in a different way. I am preparing a pfile trying to present the items of a comparative form.
2 º.-never present a comparison of the Budget foreseen for the year, with the results, for what there is no clear way of knowing his degree of fulfillment.
3 º.-Every year appear different items, and some of them so little clear for his text and amount as " UNEXPECTED EXPENSES ", in the budget of 2015, with an amount of 19.186,71 Euros.
4 º.-Continue being unknown the quantity of backward quotas is recovered year by year.
5 º.-Is unknown that relation has the payment to the " TAX MANAGEMENT SERVICES " as the work of recovering backward quotas and the amount that is paid to them for for it. In really is a work made by the Servicio de Gestion Tributaria.
6 º.-From 2010, are in the budget and logically we have paid in our quotas for IINFORMATICA, the quantity of 22.832,42 Euros. (THEY ARE EQUIVALENT TO 57 COMPUTERS)
7 º.-From 2010, are in the budget and logically we have paid in our quotas for FURNITURE, the quantity of 34.686,19 Euros. (THEY ARE EQUIVALENT TO 50 SOFAS)
8 º.-In 2013, foresaw 6.000 Euros for PUBLICITY, and for this year 4.000 Euros are presupuestados. Publicity why and with that end?
9 º.-If we notice reading the Minutes of every year, not different the text, and always they foresee the same thing, "lightning ó sparks falling" (Spanish expression), no variation, no surprise, except TO RAISE, THIS YEAR 2 % IN ALMOST ALL THE CONCEPTS.
10 º.-How is possible that in last three years, the wastebaskets, the playparks, the banks in sidewalks and parks, the lampposts, the electrical lighting, the sidewalks, the material of drain, the water fountain, and the trees and plants, have to repair, break or should be replaced in the same amount?
11º.- what for me is out of any economic and procedural logic, which I will explain in the next one.

One of the most surprising things of the economic accounts and budget of the EUC, is that against his own regulations that they say:
Article 39 º.-Budget. 1. In the last quarter of every exercise, the Governing Advice will formulate the provisional budgets for the economic following exercise, choosing for it the most suitable formulae of presentation in every moment. The budget will be able to indicate ordinary and different concepts of extraordinary character or of multiannual projection, determining the origin of the funds and the applications of same conducive to the balance of both, being applied by general character from the first day of every year.

That is to say, clarifying " determining the origin of the funds and the applications conducive to the balance of both ".
By it there is not understood a budget, in which INCOME AND EXPENSES are not equivalent.

Article 39 º.-Budget 2. The General Assembly in extraordinary meetings will be able to approve equally special and complementary budgets, with character of necessary and, consequently, they will be added to the annual budget both to be liquidated by the closing of the exercise to which they are applied.

That is to say, in an extraordinary Meeting, depending on since the Income and Expenses go, to summon it to approve one special and complementary budget, which covers the expenses that to a certain moment, could not preveer his payment, for lack of income of quotas.

For it, it is not possible to understand that EUC presents a budget, in which the income is superior to the expenses, TO COVER the quotas of those who are not going to pay and to continue without paying, and the due thing will not recover.
As it is said in Spain, " wide is Castile " = “ancha es Castilla”, that is to say, that while budgets not subject to the reality continue being approved, and the expenses are not controlled adequately, we will continue paying those who pay, not only it of one but it of not payers.
There is kept year after year, a budget on the basis of 950.000 Euros, creating a so called item " DOUBTFUL FEES DURING THE EXERCISE ", that without any established criterion, presupposes that quantity is not going to be received, that simply consists of the fact that is the difference between the INCOME and the EXPENSES.

It is devastating, that are included in the expenses of the year, a so called item " PAY DEBTS ", to pay these, when those that already have paid his quotas anually, they have contributed this quantity.
That is to say, we must continue paying what already we pay in our previous quotas.
To 31.12.2014, the quotas of the "normal" debtors are 1.389.000,21 Euros and the " quotas belong to the debtors " to doubtful collection " they are 1.710.755,72 Euros, that it means: the quotas os the debtors are FIVE YEARS OF EXPENSES.

Till when?
I have some files in pdf with the comparative one of expenses, income, debit from 2010. If someone wants to receive, to contact with [email protected]
Old Mar 24th 2015, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: EUC HISTORY, RULES, ACCOUNTS

Is it just me or do others find this very worrying without fully understanding the detail. Could someone with a fluent understanding of Spanish and English look at the original Spanish documents this gentleman has and translate them into laymans English?
Old Mar 24th 2015, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute

The explanation put forward by this poster all makes perfect sense and is in perfectly understandable English.
Alberto appears to have done a lot research and taken a lot of time to analyse the situation. What has been written is not new. Anyone who has cared to take any time to look over the "so called accounts and expenditure" of the Costa Esuri EUC will have seen the same. Now Alberto has taken his time to explain it, in detail and in lay terms. It is perfectly understandable.
Unfortunately, this is exactly what has been going on since the start of this illegitimate Costa Esuri EUC.
Alberto, there are many of us readers who really appreciate the time and effort you have taken to give us a very good and detailed explanation of the situation, in easy to understand English, thank you.
Al.
Old Mar 24th 2015, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

Just me then, Al.
Old Mar 24th 2015, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute

I want to send all you a pdf files, but I dont know how?
That files have the comparison of all the figures from 2010.
Expecially the debtors, the debts, the budgets, and the fee incomes
b.regards
Old Mar 28th 2015, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road

Thank you Alvana for your clear and detailed analysis of the EUC accounts and the general situation re the EUC . You raise many important issues.