Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

estate agents in spain

estate agents in spain

Old Oct 18th 2011, 9:22 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: estate agents in spain

JLFS
Do not rely on listing sites .

I always us the horses mouth.
First go to the main airport website cover all airports in Spain.
Then choose destinations.
Then Spain.
From the drop down menu in the map choose the airport you are interesting in fly to or from.
So here are the airports in Galicia.
A Coruña
Santiago de Compostela
Vigo
I think from this description you can find Asturias. Which is just about 30 mins drive along the coast to Northern Galicia.
Then there is Oporto, just over an hour way from the southern edge of Galicia.

To be honest I would also junk the listing site as it could not find all 3 Galician airports or the ones just outside and an easy drive way.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

micheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nice

Who has asked to go to Manchester ? I thank the gentleman who listed all the flights to and from Galicia and agree with him we have good connections to anywhere, apart from those who wish to travel to Manchester but they could always catch a bus from London.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:09 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
JLFS
Do not rely on listing sites .

I always us the horses mouth.
First go to the main airport website cover all airports in Spain.
Then choose destinations.
Then Spain.
From the drop down menu in the map choose the airport you are interesting in fly to or from.
So here are the airports in Galicia.
A Coruña
Santiago de Compostela
Vigo
I think from this description you can find Asturias. Which is just about 30 mins drive along the coast to Northern Galicia.
Then there is Oporto, just over an hour way from the southern edge of Galicia.

To be honest I would also junk the listing site as it could not find all 3 Galician airports or the ones just outside and an easy drive way.
Look, we as a family have been dealing with the crap flights for decades, and I dont need to be told how to book a flight.

I picked on that site just to show the great choice.

Flights from Galicia have always been expensive and take hours due to the lack of direct flights.

In this day and age it seems ridiculous that you cannot get to a huge airport like Manchester, in less time than it takes to go halfway round the world.

And it always has been a main gripe of Spanish people who live in the UK.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:13 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by micheal o-flynn
Who has asked to go to Manchester ? I thank the gentleman who listed all the flights to and from Galicia and agree with him we have good connections to anywhere, apart from those who wish to travel to Manchester but they could always catch a bus from London.

Is this not the 21st century? Real Irish logic, want to go to Manchester-fly to London and get the bus. great advice, but I thought those days were over and long gone.

I hope you are not a travel agent.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

micheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nicemicheal o-flynn is just really nice

All of you who live in Manchester must all have a very large carbon footprint. I thought that people from manchester just had large umbrellas. Now I know differently. Why not try a ferry from Northern Spain next time ? Much more relaxing than sitting in a departure lounge half your life.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by micheal o-flynn
All of you who live in Manchester must all have a very large carbon footprint. I thought that people from manchester just had large umbrellas. Now I know differently. Why not try a ferry from Northern Spain next time ? Much more relaxing than sitting in a departure lounge half your life.
Another would be travel agent.........

Why would anyone want to take the ferry when they are on a flying visit?

And WTF are you going on about folks in Manchest having a large carbon footprint, Who are you referring to, AFAIK nobody talking about flights lives in Manchester.