Reload this Page >

Estate Agents - Costa del Sol

Estate Agents - Costa del Sol

Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

sarahandjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Estate Agents - Costa del Sol

Hi all,

I am pretty new to this and have only posted one other thread so I am sorry if there is already a thread for this.

Can any body recommend a good estate agent that doesn't rip you off? I have read up and there seems to be a lot of people saying they have been ripped off by the estate agents. We are hoping to move over to Estepona region within the next year or so.

I have got info from Viva Estates and Andalucian Dream Homes - they seem good but can anybody clarify this?

I don't know whether you are allowed to recommend or not but just thought I would ask.

Have a good day.

Sarah
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:34 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estate Agents - Costa del Sol

I take it you are looking to buy? Or are you renting to start with?
Of course we're allowed to recommend estate agents and other companies, thats the idea of a forum. Just no direct adveritising, but no problems in saying "telefonica in english is crap" or "Torremar car hire is great"

Im looking to rent and my initial reactions off spmrentals.net, Villasolutions and homeseekers.es have been very good. The rest have practically ignored me.

Anyway best of luck to you. Im sure someone else could probably give you a better answer.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice
Default Re: Estate Agents - Costa del Sol

Originally Posted by sarahandjohn
Hi all,

I am pretty new to this and have only posted one other thread so I am sorry if there is already a thread for this.

Can any body recommend a good estate agent that doesn't rip you off? I have read up and there seems to be a lot of people saying they have been ripped off by the estate agents. We are hoping to move over to Estepona region within the next year or so.

I have got info from Viva Estates and Andalucian Dream Homes - they seem good but can anybody clarify this?

I don't know whether you are allowed to recommend or not but just thought I would ask.

Have a good day.

Sarah
I have bought and sold various house through "VIVA ESTATES" they are well established and have been on the Costa del Sol for many years.

Dream Homes Andalucia is a relative newcomer to the Costa del Sol like 4 or 5 years so cannot say.

Viva Estates have always been O.K. but like all Estate Agents they will snatch your hand off, so as has been said before take a stand back when the try and pressure into buying.
My advice would be to get online the web page of Viva and follow what houses you are interested in over the internet web page, and see what sells and what doesn't move then when you come out there may be a deal for you, like say knocking off 20k

You have to take liberties when you are buying go round and make 10 offers that everyone say's will not happen, I'll bet you one out of the ten will come in
People used to tell me it would never work, but it does I can assure you

Now start to follow the web page of for instance VIVA and keep track of those houses.
Houses on the Costa del Sol are not moving very fast so you will have plenty of scope