Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Entry rules into Spain - COVID-19

Entry rules into Spain - COVID-19

Old Mar 2nd 2022, 9:16 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry rules into Spain - COVID-19

"My niece wants to come back to Spain with my father she’s not vaccinated but she’s immediate family" Your niece is not his immediate family member

In general, a person's immediate family is his or her smallest family unit, including parents, siblings, spouse, and children. It may include relatives through marriage, such as a mother-in-law. But the exact inclusions may differ depending on the law or organization that defines an individual's immediate family.
Old Mar 2nd 2022, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
"My niece wants to come back to Spain with my father she’s not vaccinated but she’s immediate family" Your niece is not his immediate family member
I think you will find the rules just state ‘family member’ doesn’t mention immediate……. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong.
Old Mar 2nd 2022, 10:29 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKMS
I think you will find the rules just state ‘family member’ doesn’t mention immediate……. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong.
I was quoting OP. She said immediate family member. I was simply stating that is not correct
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Albir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agree_to_disagree
Best keep the unvaccinated masses out of Spain, as far as I am concerned.
The triple jabbed are still catching and spreading the virus though ?

The vaccine passports that was in hospitality, how did that keep covid out of a bar or restaurant ?

Now the vaccine passports in bars and restaurants is scrapped so does that mean covid has vanished ?

Being vaccinated to enter a country just does not hold any moral sense.

Surely a pcr test 24hrs before travelling was a much better option.
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Albir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

Self-explanatory!
if you’re referring to us flouting rules and the law then that’s pure ignorance,

if we was trying to do that I wouldn’t have bothered asking the question on here would i, we would have just told her to chance it and travel to Spain,

we don’t write what the government write in black and white on a government website, we can only try and follow what they say and if that meant you’re allowed to travel here unvaccinated with a resident family member then we would jump at the chance.

never mind anyones personal circumstances weather they’re vaccinated or not and people not wanting vaccinated people in the country. The government make the rules they don’t and it’s going to all be scrapped shortly anyway so it’s tough cookies isn’t it for anybody who has something against unvaccinated people.
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Albir_Tom
The triple jabbed are still catching and spreading the virus though ?

The vaccine passports that was in hospitality, how did that keep covid out of a bar or restaurant ?

Now the vaccine passports in bars and restaurants is scrapped so does that mean covid has vanished ?

Being vaccinated to enter a country just does not hold any moral sense.

Surely a pcr test 24hrs before travelling was a much better option.
Just wait until the government lifts the restrictions on unvaccinated people. I had covid at Christmas after I had been double jabbed. I got jabbed so I could travel. However this month they will want me to have yet Another jab so I can enter. Im not sure I’m going to bother with a booster.
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

I just believe it’s each to their own in regards to vaccines, all this having a pop at each other over being vaxxed or none vaxxed and you shouldn’t be able to do this or that or go anywhere if you ain’t vaxxed is diabolical,

vaccine passports on the other hand just don’t hold any substance what so ever, the virus still spreads from one man to the next, a vaccinated person can pass the virus to a none vaccinated person and vice versa

a bar, restaurant, flight can be full of vaccinated people and still be riddled with covid

i just don’t get it at all
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

I just believe it’s each to their own in regards to vaccines, all this having a pop at each other over being vaxxed or none vaxxed and you shouldn’t be able to do this or that or go anywhere if you ain’t vaxxed is diabolical,

vaccine passports on the other hand just don’t hold any substance what so ever, the virus still spreads from one man to the next, a vaccinated person can pass the virus to a none vaccinated person and vice versa

a bar, restaurant, flight can be full of vaccinated people and still be riddled with covid

i just don’t get it at all
It will be lifted before the holiday season starts surely. Fingers crossed.
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 12:01 pm
Banned

agree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond repute

I just believe it’s each to their own in regards to vaccines.
Naaaa, if you're not vaccinated then you should be isolated and ostracized, period.

I thought it was brilliant when that tennis star Novak Djokovic was booted out of Australia!

I hope Spain keeps all the Covid entry restrictions for bug carrying foreigners in place.

Old Mar 3rd 2022, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spain permits third country nationals with covid recovery certificates. So you don’t have to be vaccinated if you can prove you’ve had https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...-certificates/. Still can’t see this being enough to attract younger tourists to Spain the same level as pre covid. A move in the right direction for Spanish business that relies on British tourism.
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Naaaa, if you're not vaccinated then you should be isolated and ostracized, period.

Im interested to know if this is just your opinion?

I thought it was brilliant when that tennis star Novak Djokovic was booted out of Australia!

I would agree in part with this, but had he arrived a week earlier and spent the time in isolation as did others who were allowed to play, there would have been no issues.

I hope Spain keeps all the Covid entry restrictions for bug carrying foreigners in place.

Do you have any documented evidence that non vaccinated people are more of a risk (i.e. carrying and spreading than vaccinated people) ?

And thanks for the welcome....

Old Mar 3rd 2022, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

The argument for boosters is not that it stops you getting C19, nor that you can spread C19. It is simply that if you get the b*stard it is more likely to be a cold than a VERY nasty flu(if youve had the other two). Family experience suggests anecdotally this is the case. 93 year old mother and 65 year old brother both had a mild to horrid 5 day cold. Fit 33 year old fitness fanatic niece (not yet boostered) had over two weeks of flu hell. Very nasty indeed.
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
The argument for boosters is not that it stops you getting C19, nor that you can spread C19. It is simply that if you get the b*stard it is more likely to be a cold than a VERY nasty flu(if youve had the other two). Family experience suggests anecdotally this is the case. 93 year old mother and 65 year old brother both had a mild to horrid 5 day cold. Fit 33 year old fitness fanatic niece (not yet boostered) had over two weeks of flu hell. Very nasty indeed.
Well according to this most of the EU will not be giving the general population a 4th dose, so the covid pass will either have to have its end date extended (continuously a bit like driving licence exchange) or it will go all together and everyone will be in the same boat again.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/pol...st-vulnerable/

I would still rather sit next to a tested unvaccinated person on train etc than some knob waving a bit of paper saying "Im protected".. Cause you aint...
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barriej
Well according to this most of the EU will not be giving the general population a 4th dose, so the covid pass will either have to have its end date extended (continuously a bit like driving licence exchange) or it will go all together and everyone will be in the same boat again.

I would still rather sit next to a tested unvaccinated person on train etc than some knob waving a bit of paper saying "Im protected".. Cause you aint...
Old Mar 3rd 2022, 7:24 pm
Banned

agree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barriej

I object to the use of the word 'knob' as I find it offensive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.