Reload this Page >

English speaking Spanish lawyers

English speaking Spanish lawyers

Old Oct 18th 2021, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Daveyboywill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English speaking Spanish lawyers

Evening guys,

could somebody please recommend a lawyer to help me through the process of buying a property on the costa del sol please?
im getting really anxious/nervous about transferring a lot of money through to someone I’ve never personally met with or know.
thank you guys.
dave
Old Oct 18th 2021, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice
Default Re: English speaking Spanish lawyers

Who and why are you considering transfering a lot of money to at this stage ?

You shouldn't be sending ANYONE ANY money or signing ANYTHING until you have appointed a lawyer.

Your choice of lawyer should depend on your circumstances and the property you wish to buy.

​​​​​​If it's straightforward lots of decent lawyers with variable levels of English can handle it for you.

Best
Loco

Last edited by Loco; Oct 18th 2021 at 9:22 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2021, 10:04 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hola

The British Consulate have a list of English speaking lawyers

Davexf
Old Oct 19th 2021, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daveyboywill
Evening guys,

could somebody please recommend a lawyer to help me through the process of buying a property on the costa del sol please?
im getting really anxious/nervous about transferring a lot of money through to someone I’ve never personally met with or know.
thank you guys.
dave
From other recent post it seems you are buying a property for rental income and were told by an estate agent what you could earn. Some good advice was given and I hope you are aware of the higher tax 24% to be paid.
Old Oct 19th 2021, 10:49 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Evening guys,

thank you guys.
dave

ONLY send money to your lawyer. If they don't speak English, then take an interpreter.

Choosing a lawyer should NOT be based primarily on what languages they speak - choose a quality lawyer/gestor first based on recommendations .
Old Oct 19th 2021, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Choose an independent qualified professional lawyer independent from the agent and seller.

Never believe the inflated rental income forecasts of an agent.
Old Oct 19th 2021, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spainrico
Choose an independent qualified professional lawyer independent from the agent and seller.

Never believe the inflated rental income forecasts of an agent.
Yes and the sad thing is that even qualified professional lawyers can't help when the tax situation or local regulations change. You might be able to rent out your property to tourists today and 2 years later the tourist rental licence is no longer valid. Not being in the EU is another issue when you want to make a claim and the government increase income taxes for non EU residents again.
Old Oct 25th 2021, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Alfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond reputeAlfonsocolli has a reputation beyond repute

Evening guys,

thank you guys.
dave
We're using Emma

https://harveylawyers.es/

Speaks perfectly English and will advise you accordingly