ENDESSA

Old Oct 1st 2011, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

zads is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ENDESSA

Does any one know how long Endessa will wait before cutting off the electric after non payment of a monthly bill. To cut a long story short, I opened a letter to our Landlord from endessa expecting it to be our bill only to find a letter saying that last months bill had not been paid, and will try to take the due amount again on the 30th of sept, being yesterday. So, if the bill was not paid yesterday how long have we got before being cut off...anyone ???
Old Oct 1st 2011, 5:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENDESSA

Originally Posted by zads
Does any one know how long Endessa will wait before cutting off the electric after non payment of a monthly bill. To cut a long story short, I opened a letter to our Landlord from endessa expecting it to be our bill only to find a letter saying that last months bill had not been paid, and will try to take the due amount again on the 30th of sept, being yesterday. So, if the bill was not paid yesterday how long have we got before being cut off...anyone ???
I don't know if they are open on a saturday, but if not, you should try phoning them on monday & explaining the situation

we had a similar thing happen to us a few years ago - but with Iberdrola & Repsol - our electricity was disconnected which is why we phoned in the first place

they were very helpful - the landlord wasn't passing the bills on, nor paying them, both companies gave a date for when bills would be issued - we rang them each moneth & they told us how much - they gave us an account number at the bank so that we could pay over the counter
Old Oct 1st 2011, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

zads is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENDESSA

cheers, have spoke to a few people about this situation, one saying cut off will be fifteen days after second attempt to take payment, which is two weeks from now, also we have been told that there will be no further bills sent out untill the outstanding month has been cleared..we have not received a bill for last month which should have been here by now will speak to endessa monday, someone else said that if we take our rental contract to our local endessa office they can suspend a disconnection, I suppose as long as we make the payments direct to them..